• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to the wiki (Naruto Uzumaki vs Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Granblue Fantasy finally hitted the wiki and the best way to celebrate it is with a vs battle!

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) vs Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

Both at their strongest and in character, Captain has all of their stuff and the fight takes place on a undestructable planet. Both know that it is indestructable. Speed equal yada yada.

Dattebayo! (Did i write that right?):

Danchou!:

Open for a Bowl of Ramen?:

well I dont know the character of the captain, because honestly it looks like they stomp Naruto and if they use any of thier optimal moves Naruto stands no chance.

And so it beginns...

Alright, to adress the obvious things: Yes, Naruto has absolutly the AP advantage, but not by a wide margin and most definitly not oneshot worthy. The planet feat from GBF is baseline, but Danchou has a giganticly big scaling chain behind them.

Against the clones, multiple summons can deal with them rather handily, like Proto Bahamut, Celeste, Cocytus etc. Proto Bahamut is fully in character to use and can AoE power null, atomise and Soul hax the clones.

Rasenshuriken was something that destroyed on molicular level right? Thats resisted by Captain resisting P. Bahamuts atomization aura, but the AP would still chunk a good amount of Healt of of Danchou without their buffs and damage cuts.

Rocker1189 said:
well I dont know the character of the captain, because honestly it looks like they stomp Naruto and if they use any of thier optimal moves Naruto stands no chance.
The only excuse i have is that Captain dosnt use one shotting hax in character. Most of the really lethal stuff requires direct weapon contact and isnt really in character. And Naruto resists planetary mind hax right? Danchou could slipp up by not knowing that, summoning a Summon that dosnt help him in this battle

well...like I said it looks like a massive stomp. Only think going for Naruto is ap. and his other thing speed is take away from him.

If he were to bring out summons, he would bring out the Kurama Avatar's, and considering that they would be constantly supplied with nature energy, Naruto's chakra, AND Kurama's, it's safe to say they would be forever occupied, or in best case scenario stalled indefinitely. Keep in mind, each and every one of these clones possess Naruto's Sage Mode, which will allow them to sense intent and emotion, and are all likely comparable to him. Naruto resists soulhax, and power null, but not atomization.

Rasenshurken attacks at the CELLULAR level, so it's biological damage and not atomic.

First Witch said:
The only excuse i have is that Captain dosnt use one shotting hax in character. Most of the really lethal stuff requires direct weapon contact and isnt really in character. And Naruto resists planetary mind hax right? Danchou could slipp up by not knowing that, summoning a Summon that dosnt help him in this battle
Ok but he has stuff like precognition according to his profile which should let him know the advantage(the literal only one) that Naruto has. He doesnt resist planetary mind hax, sasuke does. He was saved by sasuke. also as mentioned Naruto's Rasenshurikens attack on the cellular level. His TSBs attack on the molecular level though yeah. He does have his invulnerability to non natural energy attacks...but I dont think that would get him far without wanking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back