• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee(RWBY) VS Frost(MK)

Jaxmister417 said:
Interesting matchup indeed.
Which version of Frost though, Human or Cyborg? Because that's going to make a difference.
The first 2 rounds are Cyborg Frost, while the 3rd round is Human Frost vs Weiss at the end of Volume 3.

Angel88441 said:
Jaxmister417 said:
Which version of Frost though, Human or Cyborg? Because that's going to make a difference.
The first 2 rounds are Cyborg Frost, while the 3rd round is Human Frost vs Weiss at the end of Volume 3.
Can you explain yourself, why 7-B against 8-B?

Jaxmister417 said:
Angel88441 said:
Jaxmister417 said:
Can you explain yourself, why 7-B against 8-B?
oh my gosh, I didn't realize i miss read the tiers. imma change it right now.

The edit scenario is

Round 1-Human Frost vs Weiss (Volume 6)

Round 2-Cyborg Frost vs Weiss(Volume 6)

Mortal Kombat characters are 8-B+ backscaling from an 8-A feat, so theyre in the 90+ tons range

RWBY characters canonically get oneshot by 88 ton attacks

Frost has a pretty solid skill advantage but that's basically it.

Weiss is far more versatile, has Aura to protect her, and has her summons alongside her Dust.

Freezing won't work due to Frosts cold resistance, so she has that, but I say Weiss takes it more often then not.

Frost is like 5 tons scaling to Jax's upgraded arms. She can amplify her attack power by using chi, which should increase by twofold

Frost's skill advantage should be very important here, in both timelines she singlehandedly won the Lin Kuei tournament with a mysterious fighting style that impressed even Sub-Zero. Also in the OG timeline she destroyed most of the Lin Kuei all by herself until Sub-Zero arrived to stop her.

Her ice powers are also comparable to Sub-Zero's when he was the Lin Kuei's grandmaster

Frosts skill advantage is absolutely there, but I don't believe it's enough to get past every advantage that Weiss has, with her only advantage being a 2.5x AP gap that can be amped.

She is comparable to Weiss's freezing is useless.

Her skill advantage should definitely prove useful. Most of Weiss' attacks are not hard to anticipate due to them being projectiles. Only her freezing glyphs are harder to dodge, but then there's her ability to instantly teleport out of being frozen or just break out of it through sheer AP. She can also just teleport right in front of her and own her in CQC

Frost's AP is enough to break down her aura, and it will be more than enough when she starts using chi in her attacks.

You can't break freezing through sheer AP, you need resistance to cold

But she has it so that's moot, Although Weiss can use fire Glyphs as well.

I'll retract my vote for now.

Well all people with aura should have cold resistance

They were all fine in walking in snow and Weiss wasn't thanks to it chipping at her aura and the fact she had to lock everyone in place with her glyphs when the train crashed

Back