• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yes so i have been doing a bunch of matchup that seem fitting but these are pretty dead, so i gonna do a series of weird matchup

7-C version, in-character , speed equalized
Carnage-Symbiote
Star butterfly gif

Carnage stomps; unless you let Star use her Low 2-C stuff (which would make this become a stomp in the other direction), the only way she has to damage Caranage is with her Low 7-C Whispering Spell, which is a spell that destroys her wand, and while Star could maybe win with some of her hax, it is much more likely that she'll start by trying to blast him and then get one-shot.

There's also the possibility of her starting with any of the many spells that don't ignore durability, and then Carnage one-shots. Or Carnage could just dodge the blast, and then one shot.

good point good point but carnage usually makes weapons then attacks and she should dodge that as well so if carnage lands a hit then carnage wins but if star deletes gravity or stops time than star

Two things.

1. What can Star actually do with her RW?

2. How does timestop help when she only has one attack (maybe two, if RW is combat-applicable) that can actually do anything to Carnage? She'd have to lead with timestop into one of those two abilities in order to win before Carnage tears her apart.

>Implying Star would timestop ever seeing as they wouldnt be able to restart it if she stopped it again

Totallynotchewbacca said:
well she did do so as a joke once
Oh yeah, I guess I remember all of the times she stoped time out of that one episode, and all of the times she used it in fights... no, wait, that never happened, because the Time Stop spell is something she did in one episode and never used again, and the one time she used wasn't even in a fight.

On-Topic:

If timestop and her one and only Low 7-C attack are both things she'd never use in a fight, I'm pretty sure that means she's going to die.

Especially since anything that doesn't affect Carnage's entire mass (which he can spread out across a whole city) is just going to result in him regenerating.

I'm calling stomp here.

I really want to know where people got the idea that Star starts with Transmutation everytime, cause she is just as likely to just try to blast Carnage and get murdered; and even if she did start with Transmutation, this literally does not give her any advantage over Carnage, since being able to one-shot with hax doesn't really matter when the opponent can kill you by poking you too hard; also, as I've said multiple times, Carnage can just dodge the blast.

Back