• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Being a better fighter doesn't mean shit when your opponent tanks every physical attack you can throw, one-shots you several times over, and has Low-High regen.

Seriosuly, it's not out of character for her to use Transmutation, she will use if she has to, but that doesn't mean she will spam it, nor does she start with it 100% of the time, we can't simply ignore the very likely possibility of her just trying to blast him and getting one-shot.

Just having one ability that will work is not enough to give you a victory against someone that can quickly kill you in many ways.

ok gg if he gets close he shreds if she hits him she shreds

but i want to know if she is in a mewberty phase during all of this cause that would make a big difference or if she is in her base

Regular Mewberty gets crushed even harder due to relying on webs instead of magic, which won't do shit to Carnage. New Mewberty is Low 2-C, so it obviously isn't going to be used here.

@Paulo.Junior.979 she has other stuff like gravity manipulation and plant manipulation and i don't remember the hax other than those

I may go for inconclusive here because she can turn him into a chair or delete gravity or some other weird thing but he can kill her the second he gets close to her

Gravity Manipulation is even less likely for her to use than anything, since the only reason we know that spell even exists is due to a page of Star's book saying "what to do if you delete gravity", and she has never used it at any point in the series, not even as a joke.

She honestly should have a key for her New Mewberty form tho, she was able to fight equaly with Meteora Butterfly, so I honestly don't know why it isn't there; althrough her page is missing a bunch of stuff.

god... too bad we can't use those right now since it is not on her profile so i am thinking narwhale blast, spider with a top hat, or weather manipulation

would any of these things work?

No. Her most powerful damage dealing spells in this form are City Block level, Carnage has Small Town level, which means none of her spells can even scratch him, that's what I've been saying for hours.

dude so transmutation is her only way

then if nothing else comes up, i will vote carnage since i am assuming right now that she is a storm trooper with her aiming

Star only has one ability that would work, while all of the other ones are either out of character, or wouldn't do anything, while Carnage can easily kill him with literally any attack, this is a total stomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Um, it's already been shown that the wand has at least MFTL+ speeds, one of the princesses fired a blast that reached a other universe in a second. This is also assuming Star is just gonna stand still(something she doesn't do while fighting unless she's a good distance away).

Also, Star's aim isn't bad, it's just average, she doesn't have any feat of being incredibly good a shooting, which means dodging a beam shouldn't be hard.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Um, it's already been shown that the wand has at least MFTL+ speeds, one of the princesses fired a blast that reached a other universe in a second. This is also assuming Star is just gonna stand still(something she doesn't do while fighting unless she's a good distance away).
Dffdsvb

I wouldn't be surprised if the MFTL+ was legit and it just wasn't brought up by anyone yet tho; Star's page is missing a bunch of stuff.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Dffdsvb
I'm gonna assume you're referring to one of two things. The more logical one being it's not on the profile, meaning basically, they're just missing it. The second being that you thought I was referring to her speed when I was talking about the wands attack speed.

i don't agree with that speed tho i mean marcos needed a car to catch a bike i mean hekapoo could have just been not trying or that is outlier or something

Totallynotchewbacca said:
i don't agree with that speed tho i mean marcos needed a car to catch a bike i mean hekapoo could have just been not trying or that is outlier or something
He scales in reaction speed, not travel.

TFW the stomp thread turns into a discussion about how garbage Star's page is.

I still can't believe we have a key for the regular Mewberty, which she only used in one episode from three seasons ago, and not a key for New Mewberty, which is the Low 2-C form she used in the final battles of the last two seasons.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
TFW the stomp thread turns into a discussion about how garbage Star's page is.
I still can't believe we have a key for the regular Mewberty, which she only used in one episode from three seasons ago, and not a key for New Mewberty, which is the Low 2-C form she used in the final battles of the last two seaons.
I made an entire revisions thread, took me 3 hours... then my internet flopped and lost all of it. I'm gonna attempt to make a new one either later today or tomorrow, rip me.

Does that refer to items the character carries too? Because I never saw that on the SBA page.

Yes it does

god how do i always do this to threads but on the topic i think that is 3 for carnage right now

and yeah it is trash
ELMOOOO
Elmo dancing trash

elmo dancing trash

Heck, a bunch of new stuff about SVTFoE was revealed in the new book that we need to go over, such as the wand being sentient, since Justin's version of the wand liked to bite people on its own, or something like that.

Skywynne herself also has a supporting Low 2-C feat, and the book also mentioned some new spells.

Back