• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes it can. iirc the Angels time energy feeding works by them sending their prey back in time and then the Angel feeds off the future the prey would have had had they not been sent back. 173 also has life energy as well since it is alive, well alive compared to most sculptures.

Angels are immortal and starving them (which could take thousands of years) only makes them go dormant, not die; and given that the fight takes place in New York there is going to be plenty of energy in the environment to keep the angel topped up.

Hm... It seems you have a good point. The only thing I'm wondering now is what 137's life was like. But either way, it seems as if the angel wins by a landslide at this point.

Kepekley23 said:
Oh, I remembered now, if someone looks directly in the eyes of an angel, the angel can exist inside the mind of the observer and kill him.

So, if they start the fight looking at each other, the angel have the advantage.

That wouldn't work with SCP-173 since its "mind" doesn't work the same way as a human's.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a brian to star with. It's literally a scupture tha somehow snaps peoples necks.

I vote Inconclusive. In Doctor Who, Weeping Angels can get trapped in a time paradox if they are facing each other. And since SCP-173 is similar it will probably cause the same effect.

So yeah, Inconclusive.

There were a few more necros earlier in the threat but it seemed like few people minded... Plus this is still fair, so.

As an old arguer for this, I studied quickly to figure this out. Dr. Who is a franchise that I have no idea how to figure out, and SCP Foundation uses humans as examples most of the time, so I don't think we have enough data for this.

i mean you didnt specify which 173 we are talking about so koitern wins?

also isnt it "canon" that he sees the whole blinking thing as a game like if someone cheats by winking he will kill them anyways

i vote scp 173 on this dead thread

how would they get close enough to BFR they are both staring at eachother and under those circumstances only one of them can move of their own accord type plus if we are talking about extended canon 173 dupes itself so many times they just kinda dog pile on the weeping angel

and also dont forget that it excretes blood and shit constantly which can be changed to an acid type substance

Back