• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles has reached over 50000 edits

Lol turns out I was too late to make the thread.

Congrats thought Weekly! Thanks for being such a hard worker and a good friend. I especially appreciate all your help with the KLK profiles. Great job for everything :)

@Ryukama

My apologies. I thought that you might have gone to bed, and wanted one of us to be the first to create a thread about it.

You know, I'd seen indication you were approaching 50,000 edits in the celebration of Cal reaching that milestone recently, but I hadn't known you were so close already!

Congrats on reaching 50,000 edits, Weekly! Here's looking forward to more hard work & great contributions from you!

Antvasima said:
@Ryukama
My apologies. I thought that you might have gone to bed, and wanted one of us to be the first to create a thread about it.
Nah it's whoever gets to it first. I don't mind at all. I'm glad that you handled it for me while I was unavailable.

Great work, keep it up in the same spirit - with this attitude, even 100,000 will not be a hindrance for you. Also wanted to express special thanks for the creation of the Devilman revision 7 months ago - it is a starting point not only to revise his static, but also the main reason for the creation of all subsequent profiles of the characters Dynamic Planning.

Back