• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apex_Predator_GX has over 50,000 wiki edits

11FE7C4259363452E933BA57BA87233ABAD9C9D2.png
Thank you DDM! Mission completed. ;)

I believe the term you're looking for is "Apex Doesn't have a life"

All jokes aside, takes a lot of time and dedication to do what you do Apex, I can wait to stumble upon what you do next on complete accident!
Thank you. This happened with hard work, years of dedication, and good people who supported me along the way. The truth is that I don't have any projects for next year. I would like to dedicate myself to enjoying the pages I have created.

Thank you. This happened with hard work, years of dedication, and good people who supported me along the way. The truth is that I don't have any projects for next year. I would like to dedicate myself to enjoying the pages I have created.
All right let me dig up every Godzilla profile so I can spam the shit out of the ones that are, you know, actually matchable!

I reached you a few minutes ago, i'll not touch the edit button for months now.
Hmm. Two announcement threads at once? It is unfortunate that I did not wait a bit, so we could have had a double-announcement.

Oh well. 🙏

Nah, let Apex have his time as he deserves it, I can wait.
:pepeworrydumb:
I already created a celebration thread for you, and my time window is also limited for another upcoming announcement that you can probably guess. My apologies. 🙏

Back