• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two questions about that tier list

1. We ignore characters if has other, stronger tier ?

2. Can we don't include real life characters ? Otherwise we can complete lower tier with only diferent animals.

Sorry, english is not my primary lanquage and often lacks of words.

1. If Escanor was weakest for 6-B tier. We could after add his other tier 10-B ?

2. I think about situation were tiers 10-9 were only animals from Real World.

Guardspace said:

2. Can we don't include real life characters ? Otherwise we can complete lower tier with only diferent animals.
If a character is strong in one tier and weak in another, he can still be considered the weakest for the latter tier.

Using animals kinda goes against the point of the thread imho, but they'd only possibly account for tiers 10-C to 9-B.

Guardspace said:
I have two questions about that tier list

1. No.
2. We can.

And while it's hard to determine who's the strongest tier 0, we can put Kami Tenchi for the weakest tier 0

I understand your point, but you're still very severely underestimating him.

Remember, full gauntlet Thanos literally has control over every aspect of the universe.

And given his powers, against anyone who doesn't have EE resistance, he can quite literally just snap his fingers and instantly win. And he'd do that in character

Speed equalised, he'd beat the majority of tier 5 characters literally in a snap.

He got stomped by an 8-C, The number 4, and 2 Jojo characters leagues behind him.

Thanos also got stomped by even Giorno,

Thanos is 100% of the weakest characters in 5-A. And certainly the weakest with just the power stone

Look at his win-loss ratio. He has 4 wins for 20+ losses. He is just that weak

Power stone only, I'd agree that he's one of the weakest 5-A's. But Full Gauntlet? You're making a lot of non-sequitors.

Most of his losses are in other keys. This is because of how difficult it is to make matches for Full Gauntlet Thanos; either they don't resist EE and he stomps, or they do and the other character will likely have better hax. So losses against him can be fair, but his wins are almost always stomps and can't be listed.

Also, being stomped by lower tiers is based on characters with absolutely insane hax. And even then, often in different tiers other than his Full Gauntlet.

Power Stone only Thanos is undeniably one of the weakest. But Full Gauntlet Thanos only doesn't have many wins because he stomps almost everyone he can win against.

Boy you do realize the 3 jojo you mentioned can defeat tier 2 characters? Diavolo can force an incon at tier 2 at best. Kars is just too hard to kill due to his regen if youre talking about original Kars

Yeah, and that's because they all have pretty insane hax. What's your point? They are all extremely powerful characters. For example, Gabon has resistances and immortalities that would make it borderline impossible for most characters to even kill him, let alone make a fair match.

Full Gauntlet Thanos still stomps the vast majority of 5-A's because they don't resist things like deconstruction and EE, which he starts with and instantly kills with. Those winning matches being stomps are the only reason that his ratio is low, because those wins can't be added.

He still completely stomps far more than 5 5-A's, and therefore should not be on the list of the 5 weakest.

He didnt lose to Diavolo

He didnt lose to Giorno either. And if he did, it was probably because of GER and its ridiculous hax

He lost to Novel Kars, who is 6-B (the 4th strongest 6-B btw)

Yeah, I don't mind keeping the power stone key. That's surely one of the weakest 5-A's.

Giorno can incap with his passive willpower manipulation on a 2-C scale

Diavolo can force an incon because he is hard to kill with his time erasure and epitaph bullshit

Novel Kars basically has all the hax stand in Jojo verse

Rohan points or think then he stomps them

I mean, there are so few 11-C's that debating their strength barely even has a point

ill leave

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Power stone only Thanos is so weak. I feel like even Po from KFP Defeat him
Noted.

Just curious if you have read and followed my list? Because most are transferred from the last thread (with updates) which some "weakest" characters have been determined, speeding up your process.

DarkGrath said:
Full Gauntlet Thanos still stomps the vast majority of 5-A's because they don't resist things like deconstruction and EE, which he starts with and instantly kills with. Those winning matches being stomps are the only reason that his ratio is low, because those wins can't be added.

He still completely stomps far more than 5 5-A's, and therefore should not be on the list of the 5 weakest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back