• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wall of hax that sucks. Literally 99% of that wall could be replaced with hit sh*t really hard and it wouldn't make a difference. Also he's subsonic+; I'm pretty sure he the slowest character in that tier right now by a long shot.

I implore you to find another profile on this wiki who's sole p&a is superhuman physical characteristics.

Why Thanos is being repeated twice in the 5-A? One key per tier is already enough.

The disrespect here is REAL...

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I just realized Saitama can be a canidate for High 6-A, he only has superhuman physical characteristics
he would still be above Garou and Boros

he would still be above Garou and Boros

Let's be honest: Garou and Boros defeat WAY for people Saitama could hope to match.

Blue+ That thing is has Mid-Godly regen, even the avarage 5-A would have problems with that.

Doesn't answer my question of why you have to mention twice in the same tier.

Well, It's that Thanos has seperate keys. For weakest in 5-A, I am putting power stone only Thanos, which is haxless and has Low 6-B dura. The one at number 5 weakest is full gauntlet Thanos.

Dude, one key per tier is already enough.

Thanos is not even 5-A in the first place, he has a weapon that varies in power, with 5-A being it's most rare and max limit.

Remove him from the tier now.

And you making me realize that the certain characters should not be here.

Kowalski is Low 2-C, based specifically on chain-reaction things, done through prep.

He has no business being there because none of that is based off his actual abilities.

Which doesn't translate to anything of his physicality or combat, is not even something he can do at will.

The list should be based of characters that are physicaly in that tier, because the argument of "This X char is the weakest 8-C cus its only based off a single one-off, specific, not combat related, no-standard neiter in-character ability" is complety unfair.

The high-end Low 6-B isn't even enough to one shot low-end and going by the profile, he's closer to the low-end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back