• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Character That can Kill DMC Low Tier Demons?

their type 4 doesnt make them hard to kill, at least i think? they can still be interacted with normally they just operate on a different system of causality

Well they seem to have resistance to law manipulation, gravity manipulation, physics manipulation etc due to it, so it's probably useful

their type 4 doesnt make them hard to kill, at least i think? they can still be interacted with normally they just operate on a different system of causality
I believe is because Type 4 alows then to resist some broken stuff like fate, causality, precognition, etc...

anyways as i said earlier scp 3930 nukes them hard, while also being the character with the lowest possible ap, basically if they get anywhere close to it, they are getting erased so thoroughly that they need to have HGR and then some, given it assimilates them to its state of existence, which conceptually, history, plot, dimensionally ee's them, so even if they somehow came back from it, which they can't since there is literally no materials around them to regen from, they would also just get ee'd again since they got erased from history and the story, and they would be infinitely below baseline 11-C and also have to regen from a state of nep2 on a plot and conceptual level

Back