• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Character(s) that can defeat Reinhard Heydrich (Dies Irae) and Amakasu Masahiko (Senshinkan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Just for a note of reference, i'm pretty sure most of you guys know i hate anything relating to Reinhard for about most of the time here given it just leads to the same arguments of him winning a match. But just for this once, i myself is gonna make of this with him BUT he has another guy that's also OP for Masada's works.....partly because if i just made with Kemono-dono alone, i wouldn't make this at all so having another with him actually helps balance it out.

Anyways, this thought has come to me for quite a long time ever since i posted Ama's page (yes, i'm the one who made it so i know what i put for him is there as is). Given the hax that both have that are OP by their respective VN works (Reinhard and his Legion power and Spear of Dies Irae, Amakasu with his dream powers and God Summons of Senshinkan). I was gonna do another "Strongest Character(s) they can beat" topic but realized it was starting to be repetitive and that it would be kind of obvious that they'd beat quite a lot of people that are not Tier 2 and above.....i think. IDEK...

So instead, we have this which i hope would make it a lot easier to know who can defeat if not even kill these guys even if they were teamed up together.

Now the conditions for this are that Reinhard is as he is from Dies Irae at fullpower in base (Not Hadou God Fullpower, mind you. Cause otherwise, i would not make this if that were the case). Same with Amakasu but he's not allowed to use his Ragnarok move which (start rant) people here always assume to be that of him summoning up to Tier 2 Gods when that's not a thing......like, at all. I made his page so if that were a thing, i would have put it there already but i didn't due to there being no such God-like being in Senshinkan of that calibre (end rant). I was also gonna have Reinhard with NF active and Amakasu with his causality breaking speeds thing of his but if that's too much for whoever can beat them, then just speed equalized it. Either is fine. And just to make sure, Rein's immortality from Merc is disabled so he has to rely on his natural one on top of perhaps using his Castle for it as well.

Anyways, who do you guys think could beat them even while teammed up together like this? I know GEoM is more than very likely to be picked for this (You guys know this, obviously), that's for sure. And possibly Odin from Fortissimo. But who else is possibly to take these guys down?

Profiles of them.

ReinhardDI
Captain Amakasu

I personally believe sans can kill Reinhard quite easily. His KR and soul damage is more than enough to overwhelm Reinhard's resistance to soul damage and destroy his soul, especially considering how many people Reinhard has killed, and I don't know if Reinhard resists true soul screw like blue mode or just soul damage from having someone attack his soul. Sans also has the mindset to avoid Reinhard's attacks instead of just tanking them like many people would, so Reinhard's conceptual erasure one-shots won't happen, and has the mindset to go for cheap shots like teleporting his bones into Reinhard, summoning Gaster blasters behind him, etc. Sans is also fast enough to do all this before Reinhard can use his briah to get the mid-godly regen or NF to become faster than sans

I don't see sans killing Amakasu though

Weakest that can take on both at the same time?

You already answered: GEoM.

PaChi2 said:
Weakest that can take on both at the same time?
You already answered: GEoM.
Yes this, gonna create Geom vs Amakasu :p since the rest of the answer is pretty meh...I mean forget about reinhard but can you guys even read Amakasu Masahiko profile..

SchroKatze said:
Reinhard resists BB's Authority and blitz her + hax her to death in every possible level.
MHS+ blitzes an MFTL+......

Please tell me you missed something....

Explain to me how he's going to activate it in time.....

It will take literally years for Reinhard to even blink in the eyes of BB, to which she hits him with everything she has before nullifying his regen, if she can.

Also...No acausality so past BBs kill him.

TBF, he does have ridiculous resistance to the vast majority of her abilities, have low-godly regen from the soul (which she doesn't have manipulation of last I checked) and higher durability unless you are using IwKB.

Can the last BBs kill him?

Kharn with unequal speed can probably kill Low4C Rein as well.

MHS+ and zero regen......

Whatever, Reinhard vs BB is another thread for another hopefully far away day.

Gargoyle One said:
You mean Mercurius?

Ok, I'll be more specific. Reinhard won't die until Mercurius's True Self dies. The 1-A Hadou God on the hyperdimensional Throne that comprises all of existence. That Mercurius

The low 4-C Mercurius is merely a sensory.

Monarch Laciel said:
Gargoyle One said:
You mean Mercurius?
Ok, I'll be more specific. Reinhard won't die until Mercurius's True Self dies. The 1-A Hadou God on the hyperdimensional Throne that comprises all of existence. That Mercurius

The low 4-C Mercurius is merely a sensory.
Pretty sure the apoptosis thing is unfair advantage for reinhard so it's banned from all his matches

Same really we are discussing who can kill kemono-dono, to kill Ougon you need to kill Snake who is 1-A which is nonesense

You know, maybe I just don't want my Monarch of Destruction to die to a yandere goddess via the cheapest death of time paradoxes.

Did you ever consider my feelings, geez

Although if I'm reading the Masadaverse Explanation Page right, a soul is acausal anyway

"Atziluth is the emanation of the spirit/soul (Atman), which is beyond the dimensional framework, representing a cosmic law"

So the soul is beyond dimensional framework, which would include time

Question, can a 5A kill a Low4C?

If so Kharn negs all his abilities and blitzstomps him.

>Soul Manipulation

If it isn't strong enough, then no it will not work, good luck on trying to fight a guy who has over a billion of souls.

Also Briah.

ALRF said:
>Soul Manipulation

If it isn't strong enough, then no it will not work, good luck on trying to fight a guy who has over a billion of souls.

Also Briah.
Briah gets negged

Gargoyle One said:
Briah gets negged
Forgot that bloody Khorne thing, still i don't see how he's soul manipulation is gonna neg Reinhard regen, so most likely inconclusive.

i still can't get over when an aquarium with sea creatures have hax beyond hax

It's a... magic, I think.

Forgot that bloody Khorne thing, still i don't see how he's soul manipulation is gonna neg Reinhard regen, so most likely inconclusive.

Uhhhhh....

Khan can neg regen....

Wow weakest character that can take down both Reinhard and Amakasu at once? Cross you pratically have me in a pinch here. Most definetely Kurobane Sayuki or Yoshino Reiji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back