• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard with the dragon sword Reid should be able to cut through both time and space based defenses. And I have good reason to believe this
1. Reid was unaffected by Regu's attacks, the same attacks that delete space when they come into contact with it due to being outside of space time.
2. It would make absolutely no sense for the sword to not have the properties of the sheath, so this translates over to Reid as well
3. This means that Reinhard can kill Regulus with his sword, this probably didnt happen becuz the sheath itself wasnt sharp enough to cut. We saw how even after Regulus tried to make himself unmovable that Reid could still push him around.
So, in theory Reid basically allows Regulus to be cut.
Now the only known ways to cut him is with conceptual manipulation or straight up ignoring Space-time hax. I think these 2 should be put on his page as likely with Reid

I disagree.

Reinhard is able to cut objects with any item, a steel pipe, chopsticks, or his own hand, all with a cleaner cut that any sharpened blade.

The idea that he couldn't just then cut Regulus with the sheathed Dragon Sword, assuming what you have said is correct, is extremely implausible.

The Dragon Sword and sheathe is simply indestructable to any attack in Re:Zero, no matter the force or hax.

The Dragon Sword's true powers awaken when it is unsheathed, so whether Reinhard could cut Regulus with the drawn blade is unknown (imo he probably could).

But there's just not enough hard evidence to say this is the case I think.

I disagree.

Reinhard is able to cut objects with any item, a steel pipe, chopsticks, or his own hand, all with a cleaner cut that any sharpened blade.

The idea that he couldn't just then cut Regulus with the sheathed Dragon Sword, assuming what you have said is correct, is extremely implausible.

The Dragon Sword and sheathe is simply indestructable to any attack in Re:Zero, no matter the force or hax.

The Dragon Sword's true powers awaken when it is unsheathed, so whether Reinhard could cut Regulus with the drawn blade is unknown (imo he probably could).

But there's just not enough hard evidence to say this is the case I think.
Did Reinhard even attempt to cut Regulus up? It was mentioned numerous times that he used it as a bashing weapon, so its extremely likely that there is something preventing him from using the sheath to cut objects. Also i simply want a likely rating with Reid as it is still heavily implied to be the case

If sheathed Reid could nullify the temporal invincibility of Lion Heart then just bashing him with it would kill him, getting knocked around is the natural result of Regulus being invincible with LH without using Stillness of an Object's Time on himself.

The sheathe is merely indestructible like the blade. He could dice apart stone into neat tiny cubes with sheathed Reid, and cut space with sheathed Reid, but he cannot cut through Regulus' Authority with it.

At most I'd agree with a possibly rating for the drawn sword, due to implication that if Reinhard could draw Reid, he'd beat Regulus.

Just not enough hard evidence when the story is barely half-way done.

Because Reid is more skilled than him. Reinhard is stronger but he has never been shown casually slapping around concepts like Reid, otherwise he wouldn't have needed Subaru's help to beat Regulus.

Disagree for the same reasons as Celestial Pegusus. As is, ReZero's high tiers are incredibly vague. We are just gonna have to wait to get full details.

I'm not sure what you mean by usage limit.

It's also cool that Reinhard drew Reid three times prior to the main story, for the total of 4 times (Since the bonus 5th one in Arc 4 was just the Trial).

First two times are unknown & the 3rd was Cecilus, really looking forward to learning why Reid was drawn those two times.

I'm not sure what you mean by usage limit.

It's also cool that Reinhard drew Reid three times prior to the main story, for the total of 4 times (Since the bonus 5th one in Arc 4 was just the Trial).

First two times are unknown & the 3rd was Cecilus, really looking forward to learning why Reid was drawn those two times.
Tappei said Reinhard will only use his dragon sword 4 times in the main story. Also i dont remember there being a statement for him using the sword twice before, can you show me scans for it?

Back