• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest being/faction to beat 1-a Downstreamers?

BAMF BUMP to get things going, how about Chousin? they have transduality too so they will be able to affect DS. if not them, can Lambda/Bern defeat DS?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Imaginary Children?
seems right. have transduality and have Omnipresence too (few only have Nigh-Omniscience though). both IC and DS are also 'source of all concepts' too if I remember things right.

there's also High 1-A IC iirc.

ProspectX said:
What do you mean by Weakest? And Chousin would easly stomp DS, their only weakness would be kami tenchi.
Thats in their own verse

they are still 1-A

There are other characters in fiction stronger than them

TheSandman31 said:
ProspectX said:
What do you mean by Weakest? And Chousin would easly stomp DS, their only weakness would be kami tenchi.
Thats in their own verse
they are still 1-A

There are other characters in fiction stronger than them
KAMI TENCHI, That's the supreme being of the tenchi muyo continuity, their only weakness. Unless the OP is wants them to fight invidually which is of course a whole different case.

Doesnt matter

Oblivions only weakness is TOAA, does that mean no other character can beat him?

The only reason why Kami Tenchi is the only weakness of the choushin is because they are the very top of their verse aside from the supreme being

or are you saying that the chousins would stomp anyone even High 1-A like Yog and Featherine because, in their verse they are the strongest aside from the supreme being?

TheSandman31 said:
Doesnt matter
Oblivions only weakness is TOAA, does that mean no other character can beat him?

The only reason why Kami Tenchi is the only weakness of the choushin is because they are the very top of their verse aside from the supreme being

or are you saying that the chousins would stomp anyone even High 1-A like Yog and Featherine because, in their verse they are the strongest aside from the supreme being?
Stop assuming stuff that i never claimed, like i said that fighting invidually in their case is not the same as fighting collected. And High 1-A is another category all together. By the way, they even got type 5 immortality which i'm not gonna involve. It pretty much depends how much "transcendence" thier hiearchy shows too, but the choushin are generally more haxed.

You said that The Choushins stomp because their only weakness is Kami Tenchi.That isnt a valid reason to say that they stomp

They are rated as 1-A here individually and collectively

Doesn't matter if they're only weakness in their verse is kami tenchi theyre fighting characters from other verse

The Choushin arent more haxed, I checked their profile and DS has more hax than them

wheres the type 5 immortality? Its not on their profile.I dont know much about tenchi muyo

TheSandman31 said:
You said that The Choushins stomp because their only weakness is Kami Tenchi.That isnt a valid reason to say that they stomp
They are rated as 1-A here individually and collectively

Doesn't matter if they're only weakness in their verse is kami tenchi theyre fighting characters from other verse

The Choushin arent more haxed, I checked their profile and DS has more hax than them

wheres the type 5 immortality? Its not on their profile.I dont know much about tenchi muyo
So it's irrelevant whether a single Choushin fights without the assistance of others? |>_>|so for example washu can defeat both sisters?, t. Their collective power is the peak of transcendence in the Tenchi muyo continuity, after Kami Tenchi. And how does DS have more hax?, the chousin have transduality and they created a infinite variations, numbers of higher-dimensional experiments. They themselves are beyond all that, only with Kami Tenchi at top.

Also I meant to say type 5 for high 1-A. The abilites and powers dont say much about the choushin honestly, altough it seemingly just says "etc", more to add.

Newestfighter said:
lamdelda?
yeah, what I said in the OP, because i heard lambda and bern are hard to kill (thanks to sea of nothingness hax). but how would lambda go about killing DS?

minor nitpicks, but...

but DS also have transduality?
and they created a infinite variations, numbers of higher-dimensional experiments. They themselves are beyond all that, only with Kami Tenchi at top.
but DS also did exactly that? (at the top of endless type 4 something2...)
Also I meant to say type 5 for high 1-A. The abilites and powers dont say much about the choushin honestly, altough it seemingly just says "etc", more to add.
well, any type 5 would not need to do anything. they probably can win by doing nothing :p
PaChi2 said:
That chick is specifically designed to hurt them.
yep and I think its high showing for counter-actor actually, not low-showing for chousin.

Anyway, Gan might be able to defeat the Downstreamers if they're Baseline. Oblivion should be able too as well.

Chousen's should be able to do it.

Meanwhile, Chousen's and The Downstreamers get stomped simultaneously by The Presence, Hajun, Nyar etc.

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, Gan might be able to defeat the Downstreamers if they're Baseline. Oblivion should be able too as well.
from seeing both gan and DS profile... both looks similar to me. except, gan have advantage in plot manipulation, being writer of all stories and created all possible manifestations of life and experience.
from reading Oblivion page, it seems he lacked transduality. but have many more other abilities like void, life & death manipulation, more types of immortality too. if DS does not have transduality, Oblivion should be able to defeat DS.

Gargoyle One said:
Chousen's should be able to do it.
from Chousin description it seems they're similar too to DS in transcendence. but if Chousin have more powerscaling/established feats then okay, they might win.
Gargoyle One said:
Meanwhile, Chousen's and The Downstreamers get stomped simultaneously by The Presence, Hajun, Nyar etc.

yeah, Hadou god/outer god would be able to. not sure if they're needed. maybe fodder gudou with lowest taikyoku would do?

There's also the fact that Lucemon is pretty mmuch an unstoppable badass in his own verse. Casually stomping and flicking away both KaizerGreymon and MagnaGarurumon at once with just an arm flick.

Also because he's like PC Superman in the sense that he just gets new powers whenever the writers want too. Hence why he does all sorts of crazy sh^t all throughout Digimon Savers: Another Missio.

Lastly, because he got a lot of upgrades in rapid succession, going from 5-A to Low 1-C and still gets new powers added every few revisions. His list of powers is so long its a meme in of itself. And he doesn't even have the most about of powers in Digimon...freaking KOROMON beats him out.

The Everlasting said:
@Dark

Koromon?

Also, don't forget Databook N.E.O.
There's a Koromon in one of the DS Games (Digimon SUPER XROS WARS BLUE and RED) whose waaaaay stronger than Koh, Sayo, ExoGrimmmon and Chonomon. He's also a tamer with 14 goddamn Digimo, one of which, Moon=Millenniummon, has all the abilities of both Lucemon FM and Millenniummon thanks to some Digivolution stuff.

Back