• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

Alright then, so you should know what I'm talking about. You can be sure you'll win, but you still have reason to be scared.
Yeah but you are forgetting this is fiction, All of the cast (Hell even fodders) except Gray aren't scared unless they are facing someone with fear inducing aura

Yeah but you are forgetting this is fiction, All of the cast (Hell even fodders) except Gray aren't scared unless they are facing someone with fear inducing aura
Idk man, Alex look scared every fight 😭
It's likely because they are also hiding their fear.

Bruh... I suggested fear resist because Donald has fear inducement and fear-inducing aura and Gray(and Ben) can overcome it and still fight.

Then what is he scared off???
Basically as the name of the story suggests, Gray is weak(physically weakest in the whole story) his whole gimic is relying on intelligence to outsmart and mess up his opponents. He is always scared to fight because of how weak he is, the chances of him losing even with the perfect strategy are high but he still fights with a perfect poker face, no one except for one character has figured out that Gray's scared when he fights.

We need a staff to evaluate the Jake Ji feat
I've already left a message on one staff member's message wall.

The moment the window calc gets accepted I'm making a VS thread with Gray.
Who do you guys wanna see him fight? Here are some possible matchups I thought off.
  • Zack Lee(Lookism)
  • Hobin Yoo(V-Hit)
  • Yuto Takeda(the Boxer)
  • Nagyunn(The Ember Knight)

But wa-aa-ait

Give Yoo prior knowledge and prep time otherwise it's gonna be the same as the others

Gray would be horrendously more versatile, Analytical stomp (Mabye) and pressure point'ed
Hobin is no slouch like early fat Daniel. He has good Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction feats, plus much better Pressure points and martial arts.

Hobin is no slouch like early fat Daniel.
I know
He has good Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction feats
Not on the level of Gray that i assure you
, plus much better Pressure points and martial arts.
I have my suspicions considering Gray has studied alot

Which may or may not include human body and their weak areas

Martial arts wise i agree, Yoo stomps

Back