• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

we should add some skills for the characters in the story mode of GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Lord18

He/Him
All story mode characters must have a key to Director mode, with some abilities. How to shapeshift, with director mode (you can transform into animals and NPC's), manipulate limited time, with director mode (you can choose any time of day and lock, making time never pass), weather manipulation, with mode director (you can control the weather by making it rain whenever you want), manipulation of gravity, with director mode (you can decrease gravity by making your puppet stay in the air longer), invincibility with director mode (you become invincible, not being able to die for anything, not even multiple shots from tanks and normal weapons can kill you), super jump with director mode (you can make your character jump higher), possibly erasure from existence with director mode (you can erase all NPCs nearby), fire and explosion manipulation,

Edit:Teleportation, with director mode (you can teleport anywhere on the map that you have marked)

As I don't know if you can use a glitch, I put it here, possibly relativistic + doing a speed glitch with Hydra (it's faster than an orbital Canon)

Last edited:
Seems more like a mode made to let the player have the fun by legally cheating the game, rather than actual abilities of the protagonists.

The fact that Steve has a Creative Mode Version in of itself is a tad dubious, though since it's much easier to access and is clearly intended to be allowed for the player, I suppose that's fine. It's not like Classic Sonic has a Debug Mode Key, so same principal should apply here imo.

Afaik Steve doesn't have a CM on his file, or at least I don't see it.
I remember it was discussed a few times, but there there was a whole other debate based on the fact that the lore implies they are the avatars of a canon higher entity, that being the player, but the Creative Mode was rejected anyway iirc.

Here it's even more dubious, the protagonists are characters of their own, and the Director Mode is much more "meta".

Afaik Steve não tem um CM em seu arquivo, ou pelo menos não o vejo.
Lembro que foi discutido algumas vezes, mas houve todo um outro debate baseado no fato de que a tradição implica que eles são os avatares de uma entidade superior canônica, sendo o jogador, mas o Modo Criativo foi rejeitado de qualquer maneira iirc.

Aqui é ainda mais duvidoso, os protagonistas são personagens próprios, e o Modo Diretor é muito mais "meta".
Here, can't we do the same? creating a separate version?

Well, that's the sandbox of the proposal that was rejected.
We already established that a mode in a game with explicit canon implications of overlapping between the player and the character still falls under game mechanics, I don't see why we should make an exception here.

Well, that's the sandbox of the proposal that was rejected.
We already established that a mode in a game with explicit canon implications of overlapping between the player and the character still falls under game mechanics, I don't see why we should make an exception here.
Lol didn't know that was a sandbox.
I'll ask an administrator to close this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back