• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WE ARE IN NEED OF A PAGE THAT HASNT BEEN MADE

We need pages for the villiens and heros of The Powerpuff Girls (not the shitty reboot)

We need HIM, Fuzzy Lumpkins, Mojo Jojo, and others.

Well there are a lot of cartoon villains that are very famous that needs a page, ranging from the Powerpuff Girls (Mojo Jojo and HIM), Dexter Laboratory (Mandark and Hokucho), Ben 10 (There are a lot of them), Courage The Cowardly Dog (Cats and Lequack) and Yin Yang Yo (Nightmaster and Eradicus).

@Whenwillwesee

Well, we already have profiles for the Girls themselves as well as the Rowdyruff Boys, so the only major characters remaining are Him, Princess Morbucks, and Mojo Jojo.

@Dark649

I've been making Courage profiles, so I guess I can work on Cats and Lequack.

I've also been pretty nostalgic towards Yin Yang Yo recently, so I might rewatch it and make pages for it.

When i have finished the major profiles for Shinzo, i will add some major characters from Dexter Laboratory and other villains from Ben 10, since i know their feats.

Back