• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inscryption fans, we shall rise

This thread has been made to recollect inscryption fans so we can index the verse in vs battles. For now, I have a WIP page for Leshy and two accepted calcs:
I, however, will need help with parts more lore dependant, as, even if I know the gameplay (both normal and Kaycee's mod) and basis of the lore (Game Theory), I don't know that much, so help would be appreciated.

******* love Inscription, I want to spend eight hours recycling my Ouroboros unnecessarily so it can instantly win every fight

I have a few issues with Leshy's profile, aside from grammatical ones.

Transmutation is unsubstantiated, Sealing is a much better classification for what Leshy specifically does. Extrasensory Perception also seems like a big reach- we have no idea what was happening there specifically, the statement is too vague to take literally.

For grammar, one of his quotes is messed up and there's misspelled/out of place words ("excited", for example). Nothing a good tidying up can't fix.

Extrasensory Perception also seems like a big reach- we have no idea what was happening there specifically, the statement is too vague to take literally.
I mean, we know what was happening. The game was being deleted, but in a certain pace. If I had to guess, he could feel the deletion proccess slowly reaching out to him, but that's me just theorising. Bassically, he says he senses the end approaching, so he likely can. If you really want, we could downgrade it to a "likely" or "possibly", although Leshy seems to be telling the truth, since it's a serious moment, and he has no reason to be lying like I think he has done before, since lying wouldn't affect his card game.
I have a few issues with Leshy's profile, aside from grammatical ones.

Transmutation is unsubstantiated, Sealing is a much better classification for what Leshy specifically does.

For grammar, one of his quotes is messed up and there's misspelled/out of place words ("excited", for example). Nothing a good tidying up can't fix.
Agree with the rest.

Also, do you think the resistance to law manipulation is okay? I tried to find something to match the feat, and that's the best that I found.

Yeah, I phrased that poorly. I mean we have no idea what was happening to him. Internally, what senses would pick up if parts of you are being deleted? Most people can feel their body dying, I don't think it's any deeper than that. He doesn't need to have an ability for such a terribly vague statement.

The law manip is.... really tenuous, but it's fine, ig? I might have gone with Data Manipulation or something but Law is generally plausible.

Yeah, I phrased that poorly. I mean we have no idea what was happening to him. Internally, what senses would pick up if parts of you are being deleted? Most people can feel their body dying, I don't think it's any deeper than that. He doesn't need to have an ability for such a terribly vague statement.
Guess you're right

The law manip is.... really tenuous, but it's fine, ig? I might have gone with Data Manipulation or something but Law is generally plausible.
Yeah, I put R to law manip since the verse is acting under reality equalisation rules.

Back