• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirito in this key uses passive 6-C barriers via Incarnate Blades. Even when he was unconscious and essentially a vegetable, he deflected an attack via these blades anyways, so safe to say they'll protect him in this battle passively as well, at least enough to close the gap via his wings and 2x speed with Starburst Stream.

Also of course Incarnation making his attacks land more often.

This is the same Kirito who stalemated Ainz too, so.

Honestly, I don't know about Emiya having any win-cons here. Incarnate Blades passively deflect AOE attacks.

Maybe explosives would work pretty well, considering the description of Incarnate Blades is that they're like invisible swords made from one's willpower, but Kirito could also make actual legit barriers from Incarnation, so that would protect from explosive AOE attacks too...

Yeah, I don't know about Emiya having a wincon here. There should be someone more knowledgeable about Fate here to help.

Never. This version of him has never even thought to use it as far as we know. The point of my post was that he can win but its just completely absurd to even consider him going for it when the majority of his alternate counterparts don't touch the thing and and especially not for their first move.

AnonymousBlank said:
Is it against the 6-C Kirito? Yeah, no. Seeing as Kirito has equal dura as well, they won't scratch him and even guys like Karna get one shot.
Uuuuuh, NoS Gawain and 3rd Tail Tamamo exist

I've never seen this Shirou use Gae Bolg anyways so I don't think he can use that here. He may have but if it doesn't pierce Kirito, it's pretty moot anyways.

Also his 6-C is like through one method of using UBW by having all of the swords in one giant ass wave and that only managed to keep pushing back against Angelica's Enuma Elish. Otherwise Shirou is normally just 7-A, 7-A+ with Projections here.

If this is truly 6-C Kirito and he has some weird broken hax to get around all that, then there's nothing Shirou can do here far as I see.

Lulz at thinking 2 gigaton characters can survive a hit x24 stronger. Kirito scales to just under 49 gigatons so those two get slapped like the fodder they are. Karna legit does better since he has the AP to actually kill Kirito with VS and KK nerfs Kirito's hits to 5 ish gigatons, which is still some x9 times more than him.

I remember a thread where it was Gil vs this version of Kirito and Gil won, though that was before it was revealed that Kirito has passive barriers via Incarnate Blades and, y'know, actual barriers.

It isn't magic. It's made from one's willpower and imagination. More like reality warping.

It wouldn't, because Sacred Arts is the equivalent of magic in the Underworld. Incarnation is specifically stated to be reality warping.

Back