• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

way big's lifting strength

in the two
Wb 1
size of the jump gate compared to way big

Wb 2
way big lifting it before the jump gate activates (he lifted it a little higher,but the scene changes super quickly,and it was becoming a pain to having to rewatch it over and over again trying to catch it at its highest

parter in ben 10 alien force 'war of the worlds',way big lifted the highbreed hyperspace jump gate,which was stated by professor paradox himself to be made of neutronium carbon alloy,and way big lifted it a little bit before he got knocked out by the jump gate activating.I've read on a forum discussing this feat that neutronium is dumb stupid crazy heavy,so I googled it and found out that neutronium weighs 1,212,541,000 tons per cubic centimeter. the thing is,the ground underneath the jumpgate did not cave in,break,etc.does this count as a feat? anyway,if someone is gonna science out on me,please make sure to dumb it down to the simplest form possible,as I CANNOT science for the life of me,like at all.thanks for your time.

ok,thanks for that,but I was mainly just asking whether this should even count as something that needs to be considered or not.

Yes, this feat is definitely higher than Class M. Eyeballing, it's at least E-Z

cool! But my main issue with this is that the ground beneath the jump gate did not crack despite being under so much pressure,although if one does look carefully,it does actually seem to look as if it stems from underground when I watched the scene again,so maybe I'm worrying for nothing.

Using general assumptions, like assuming the door is a standard 7 foot door, treating the section of the arch as a standard recangular prism, and not taking into account the total weight% lifted of the entire arch (since we can't see the whole arc)-

1,212,541,000t/cm^3 = density

volume =
9540.87m^3 convert to cubic centimeters --> 9.54088×10^9 cm^3

M = d*v = 1.04 x 10^16kg Class P

Like I said, this doesn't account for a lot of factors, and should be much higher (Class E-Z as stated above)

And it not cracking the ground is probably nothing to worry about, as yes it does appear as if it's connected by very thick wires/metal underground, but I don't think there's much to do with that.

Remember that you have to convert tons into kilos. The order of magnitude of the density in kilos is 10^12, not 10^9

I can get a picture of him next to the whole arc if that helps.the thing about this scene is,only a few seconds of footage of waybig lifting the arc is actually shown,the rest of the time is used showcasing the hopeful expressions of the team,waybig's facial expression he's doing the lifting,and paradox's expression of horror when the jump gate activates while waybig's holding onto it. however,when the scene changes to show the faces of team alien force,gwen is exclaiming that what waybig's doing is actually working.
Arc
he kinda already got hit with the energy which made him drop the arc as he got knocked out,but here's an image of the full arc with way big.hope it helps

Kaltias said:
Remember that you have to convert tons into kilos. The order of magnitude of the density in kilos is 10^12, not 10^9
I multiplied the tons by the cubic centimeters, then converted the answer to kilometers, if that's doing it right.

I mean, just judging by orders of magnitude, density is 10^12 kg/cc, volume is 10^9, so the result in kilograms should be 10^21 or 10^22

Ok so converting 1,212,541,000t/cm^3 to kg/cm^3 = 1,099,998,691,824kg/cm^3

volume = 9540.87m^3 convert to cubic centimeters --> 9.54088×10^9 cm^3

m = d * v gives us 1.04 x 10^22kg Class Z(Wow that's a giant difference @Kaltias)

Then the pain of finding the dimensions of the whole thing...

Well Executor got the density for neutronium, though here it says neutronium carbon alloy, so idk where OP got his numbers from. Shouldn't the feat be much higher than that?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130819000922AAFopLi

@darkanine @unite my rice, thank you guys so much for taking the trouble to calc this.heres a link to where I found the weight.while the general consensus on the weight of neutronium is similar at best,the ones that say its possible to calculate all come up with around 1,000,000,000 tons per cubic centimeter, saying that even a teaspoon of neutronium weighs billions of tons.apparently neutronium in real life is very instable,but ignoring that is apparently pretty dense(if that's the right word.again,I don't science lol).the wiki states that a teaspoon of degenerate neutronium gas(I have no idea what that is/means) would have a mass of 2 billion tons

Neutronium
I have no idea what a nanoliter is

Iirc neutronium is the densest material in the known universe (black holes do not count)

Nano = 1/billion so a nanoliter is one billionth of a liter. Hmmmmm...I'm not sure about these numbers.. and also @Darkanine @Kaltias, wouldn't it be better to calc this as a paraboloid and not an ellipsoid, then calculate out the amount of empty space?

Alright this is gonna be a project...I'm going to need Photoshop for this.

@Kambings4life Is he still lifting that section of the arch up when they show it's entire size on the ground, or is it flat on the ground?

@unite my rice iirc it wasn't directly shown,but in the close up of waybig he had both his entire arms wrapped around the arc and was lifting it like that,when the camera zooms out,this is not the case,and way big was knocked out by the energy of jump gate as was activing,so he probably dropped the arc at that point as he just up and fell down after,so my answer would be it was already flat on the ground again at that point

Calcing the portal as a paraboloid, I got 121370.69218349m^3 -> 1.21 x 10^11cm^3.

Calcing the volume of the space in between I got 85774.39371216m^3, which is 70.6% of the above.

Subtracting that gives 35596.29m^3 or 3.55x10^10cm^3 as the volume of the neutronium.

Using the numbers you gave us on neutronium, and converting it to kg/cm^3:

1,212,541,000t/cm^3 ---> 1,099,998,691,824kg/cm^3

m = d * v = 3.905 x 10^22kg.

Using the previous calc that depicted him lifting it off the ground and assuming he's still lifting it in the full-screen view, we get 16.029 degrees as the angle he's lifting it compared to the surface of the ground.

Mass x sin(16.029) should give us what he's truly lifting, though I'm not sure.

That gives us 1.078 x 10^22kg using your numbers.

Using the numbers we get from Executor, (4e+17kg/m^3 ---> 4 x 10^11kg/cm^3):

m = d * v = 1.42x10^22kg

Mass x sin(16.029) = 3.921x10^21kg.

So both numbers give us Class Z

Also using the amount of time it took for him to rip it out (2.5s), I got 7.86x10^21j, or Low 6-B (small country). He's 5-A so it doesn't affect his tier, but it's still a good feat.

This probably scales much much higher to Ultimate Way Big.

Rice will have to copy/paste his post into a blog format with proper scaling. Otherwise I think it be fine.

Proper scaling was a bad term, sorry. I meant the scaling images you used to get the volume.

Back