• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miniature Big Bang Formula?

I have been looking around for a whil, it is based on the use of a formula, what would be the best method to finding the energy from an explosion that was a miniature Big Bang? Such as a average rocket explosion size?

Here is the details for reference (I asked a friend of mine who knows his science about the meaning of the text below to come to that conclusion):

HAMIT'S LOG. The lead is good, but so are the Fallen tracking me. I swear on my Ghost there's a hundred camped outside. I'm cornered in the lab and they're using Shanks to run me out of ammunition. War cultist, arm thyself; at least it's a weapons lab. This, er, rustic device was once an experimental axion emitter, which sprays weird particles to light up the basement of the universe. Right here I've coupled the emitter to some catacaustic quark-gluon coils, which will not, due to my scrupulous safety checking, create a strangelet that devours the Earth. I cook up some pain in there, the microverse decays, and the result comes out here. If it doesn't work, well, please name the crater after me.

here are some key words:
  • Quark-Gluon Coils preventing the creation of a Strangelet.
  • Axions are being emitted to light up the “basement” of the universe.
  • the Microverse Decays
thoughts?

So I tried out something with how we can get the energy of a miniature Big Bang, with utilizing the ratio calculator and finding the radius of the early universe after the initial burst (4.39999652819e+26 meters) of the BB and the energy in the universe (1e+68 Joules) and compare to the size of the small BB explosion (1.65 m radius), we would get 3.7500029589313E+41 (Small Star) level.

Thoughts?

So I tried out something with how we can get the energy of a miniature Big Bang, with utilizing the ratio calculator and finding the radius of the early universe after the initial burst (4.39999652819e+26 meters) of the BB and the energy in the universe (1e+68 Joules) and compare to the size of the small BB explosion (1.65 m radius), we would get 3.7500029589313E+41 (Small Star) level.

Thoughts?
the size of the early universe is actually widely debated

Alan Guth the creator of the Cosmic Inflation theory did propose a size in his theory, and it was astronomically bigger lol but many magnitudes.

the size of the early universe is actually widely debated

Alan Guth the creator of the Cosmic Inflation theory did propose a size in his theory, and it was astronomically bigger lol but many magnitudes.
I see thanks, the inflation model has been weird with how they have been proposed about what to be expected of the big bang, I am trying out other models for calculating that I could try, though need to reevaluate a few issues.

Back