• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waxillium Ladrian vs. Dr. Kondraki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
This will be pretty interesting. Two of my very first profiles, my pride and joy. Both are baseline High 8-C so this will hopefully not die on the spot.

This is Base Wax with enough stored weight to perform his High 8-C feats. Kondraki has acess to all his equipment and Booooterflies, Speed is =.

Waxillium Ladria - 6 (Xtas, Apies, Ricsi, Bambu, Wok, Arrogant)

Dr. Kondraki -

Incon -

Kpndraki Anime Edition
Waxilliumladrian

Yeah, I don't think it's in-character for Wax to start with it (He tends to disarm + shoot first), but he can push Kondraki's glasses into his skull with High 8-C forces, which, since the force is in a compressed area, would instantly kill. That put Wax would have to empty his metalminds to do that, meaning he's basically dead weight if it fails.

Dargoo Faust said:
Yeah, I don't think it's in-character for Wax to start with it (He tends to disarm + shoot first), but he can push Kondraki's glasses into his skull with High 8-C forces, which, since the force is in a compressed area, would instantly kill. That put Wax would have to empty his metalminds to do that, meaning he's basically dead weight if it fails.
Made a general discussiopn about small are=durability ignoration stuff. Might want to comment there.

Also, beutiful profile pic.

Can you, eh, link it?

It's not really dura negation, it would just do a bunch more damage as it's on a smaller area and right next his Kondraki's skull brain. It would be like firing a High 8-C bullet into his head, just even more thing and covering a larger area.

That put Wax's Allomancy would allow him to bypass Kondraki's illusions as he can sense the metal that's in his guns, camera, and sword, then disarm him and play the ranged game, until he realizes his bullets don't do jack and starts emptying his metalminds to kill Kondraki.

He basically just has to avoid the High 8-C booooooterflies, which would admittedly be difficult, but given Wax's pseudo flight he should be able to avoid them and eventually kill Kondraki.

So, aside from the boat-R-flies is everything Kondraki uses metal? If so, I'm gonna vote Wax. He can find Kondraki no problem with metal sense, and disarm him with steel pushing. And as you said Dargoo, if bullets fail he can just expend all his metalminds to blow Kondraki's head off.

Wax's flight isn't as unpredictable as actual flight would be, butterflies may be able to catch up. How much metal does kondraki usually have on him?

Kondraki has his glasses, sword, camera, guns, bullets, a beltloop, and likely smaller pieces of metal on clothing like a zipper or button that Wax could actually locate and push on just as hard.

Wax's flight is actually even more erratic than normal flight; he can intricately control where he goes by throwing coins and pushing away from them while simultaneously lowering his weight. So if the butterflies get to close at some point, he could zip in another direction with a moment's notice.

Wax - 3 (Xtas, Apies, Ricsi)

Konny's illusions have something to be said for them. That said...

Wax's power seems to work based on weight. As in, if he is heavier, he pushes, if he is lighter, he gets pushed. Now, I dunno, but... Konny doesn't seem like a small guy.

I may be misunderstanding this so sorry if I am

His feruchemy was the kind that let him change his own mass iirc. Also look at that steelpush lifting strength.

Tryna covertly shill your verses and calcs I see

Wokistan said:
His feruchemy was the kind that let him change his own mass iirc. Also look at that steelpush lifting strength.
I did look for Density Manip on his page, didn't see anything like that.

For now I'll vote Wax, but I'm not entirely certain. Just gonna assume I'm being stupid and can't read words right.

If wax pushes on Kon's metal belt buckle or something, that belt buckle is going to be shot into Kondraki with High 8-C force.

Okay, so basically it is the item itself, and not Konny. So he can manipulate items that weigh less than himself.

That makes sense. Assuming he can get around Konny's illusion spam (which isn't a lot and gets passed around in verse IIRC) Wax should take it.

I may be wrong about his feruchemy, it's been a while since I read this series.

I'll throw in a vote for wax fra

When Wax steelpushes against something metal he's throwing his weight against it's wieght including whatever it's currently attached too. Wax also has the ability to increase his own weight depending on how much has been stored,and Dargoo gave him a lot stored up.

Oh. So that's a thing you can do for Wax matches. Alright, fair enough.

Yeah. There's points in the story where he has enough weight stored to make himself as heavy as a bulding, which consequently makes his Stellpushes hit with the force of that as they revolve around throwing his weight at an object, hence we get the Steel Foundry feat.

Also Wax can sense sources of metal regardless of his other senses, which would bypass the illusions.

Wax - 5 (Xtas, Apies, Ricsi, Bambu, Wok)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back