• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Water Battle!: Kisame Hoshigaki vs Juvia Lockser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll expand upon that. She managed to take on a member of the Spirggan 12 and survive...and they're capable of crazy things like shrinking islands and freezing mountain ranges.

This match use Post First Timeskip Juvia, not Post Second Timeskip which after trained with Gray for 6 months.

Naruto characters have shown the ability to harm others with logia like intangibility so Kisame can probably harm Juvia. Dunno.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Naruto characters have shown the ability to harm others with logia like intangibility so Kisame can probably harm Juvia. Dunno.
Who would this be? I can't remember anyone.

Also check your wall dude.

I don't know if it would apply to everyone but I remember Killer Bee knocked Suigetsu out in his water form, Karin incapacitated him with her chakra chains, Shukaku is made out of sand, and there's just no way nobody didn't hit him in his various rampages in Suna (I think Gamabunta hit him, but I'm not sure), and Matatabi looks like she's made of fire and the Zombie Combo somehow subdued her. But at the same time, I'm not too sure as I think Kabuto transforming into water was a problem for Sasuke and Itachi.

Okay? I'll do it later.

Actually, is Shukaku made of sand?

I'm coming, I want to check on something. But I don't like pranks if I'm the victim. And it's not April Fools Day yet. I will have my revenge if it's something bad.

Kisame. While fairy tail characters are starting to show mass amounts of power, juvia has yet to show such feats herself, and kisame still has samehada. It drained suigetsu when it hit him so it'll drain juvia whenever she is hit ESPECIALLY if kisame goes sharkform and both go into the water. Kisame literally just has to wait. Kisame also has more technical abilities to fall back on for tricks and has more standard combat experience and training than her being older and starting at a similar age. She MIGHT have more raw power, but we can't confirm that so she can't just take samehada the way bee did for her. Kisame's ultimate shark attack also can't be countered by AMYTHING juvia has. I say kisame. She lacks the correct arsenal and no versatility.

Kisame for reasons above.

Also Juvia can be hurt with water based attacks since Erza defeated her with a ranged water attack from her sea empress sword during the S-class exam.

If this would be Post-Seond timeskip Juvia, I would be heavily leaning to her side.

But in this match, I think Kisame has the biggest advantage, for reason stated above. Plus, he has samehada. So I vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back