• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warioware Get It Together Discussion Thread

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Right, so a new Warioware game came out in Hong Kong (they're a bit notorious for releasing games earlier than they should, just like Mexico), and review copy videos are starting to pop up, so I think it should be time to bring the game up.

As usual, Wario's straight-up garbage just like he had been throughout the Warioware series. I don't know why the wiki won't just give him a separate key for his utterly-garbage Warioware self, especially since Warioware had been mostly grounded in reality in terms of feats, especially compared to literally every other Mario spinoff. Literally the best AP feat the Warioware series had going for it was Kat and Ana taking on a pagoda-sized oni.

Oh! Speaking of feats, well, we got Dribble and Spitz having space travel figured out, but that's kinda the norm for them and they had it done last game, so... That aside, Mona got an AP feat herself, her first as a matter of fact, but it's pretty bleh; just her boomerang putting a hole in the drywall. I wonder when people are gonna figure out what drywall is made of, though. VBW's kinda dumb when it comes to the specifics at times.

In terms of abilities, well, Ashley's transmutation abilities were expanded upon. It's specific to food apparently, but still. Kat and Ana, well, get got a bit more. Apparently they got sleep manip or something, albeit minor. That and, apparently, they can undo mind control. That's not mentioning the Rasenshurikens. For real, just watch.:

(40:59)

Oh, and apparently they have at least some experience dealing with mobs/crowds.

I ain't sure if I should count their gameplay abilities, though, especially since the cutscenes are more of a glimpse into the cast's daily lives while the story itself took place largely in a game world. I'm thinking not, because otherwise Kat and Ana would be having a bad case of Restless Leg Syndrome in their idea of real life.

Also, oh my gosh, 5-Volt is just the cutest girl ever! I so wanna hug her! I wonder why she ***** herself as a gameplay mechanic, tho. That being said, lol, I didn't know 5-Volt was lesbian.: http://prntscr.com/1rnclrp (That's a joke, she has a husband who's a firefighter)

That being said, so far, I would say Warioware Get It Together is certainly one of the games I wanna get some time soon. Idk when, though. Weird how the game would release right when I turn 27.

But yeah, any thoughts on the new Warioware game?

Back