• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Cosmology revisions (Part 2) Chaos God Revisions (1-A, possibly High 1-A)

Does anyone have any problem with the abilities? Otherwise we can unlock the profiles/delete the fantasy ones.

I don't know much about Warhammer so correct me If I misjudge things.

One thing I noticed is that the Existence Erasure seems more like Void Manipulation as it's the manipulation of a substance that is converting/breaking things down into nothingness/void.

Khorne has an extra Outeversal Key on his Striking Strength despite only having three keys from what I can see. He also has an extra Immeasurable on his Lifting Strength and Outerversal on Durability.

Is there any Statement for why they have Infinite Stamina or is it based on scaling?

I don't know much about Warhammer so correct me If I misjudge things.

One thing I noticed is that the Existence Erasure seems more like Void Manipulation as it's the manipulation of a substance that is converting/breaking things down into nothingness/void.
Thanks for checking, I would agree with the EE thing and I will update this now cause Iagree
Khorne has an extra Outeversal Key on his Striking Strength despite only having three keys from what I can see. He also has an extra Immeasurable on his Lifting Strength and Outerversal on Durability.
Thank you
Is there any Statement for why they have Infinite Stamina or is it based on scaling?
Mostly statements about Daemons not tiring because they effectively don't have physical bodies. I can add more to the stamina section to clarify.

Does anyone have any problem with the abilities? Otherwise we can unlock the profiles/delete the fantasy ones.
Didn't notice anything off about Khorne. World Eaters are getting their own codex soon in 40k so Khorne might be able to have a CRT of some kind when that happens.
While checking Tzeentch's profile, I noticed the resurrection links to Skarr and Kharn. This should be changed to say he scales to Khorne who regularly resurrects those with his mark and that's what the other CGs resurrections say.
More of a minor gripe, but Nurgle's aethyr manipulation should have disease manipulation attached to it before the explanation.
Didn't notice anything off about Slaanesh.
I noticed the Great Beast / Chaos Undivided key is gone should be an entire profile and so is transduality on warp avatar and abstract energy keys, where did all that go?
One last thing is that if a god's daemon has something unique to them, the CG that the daemon is connected to should get that unique thing unless it's a special case like Kairos perfectly knowing the past and future.

Didn't notice anything off about Khorne. World Eaters are getting their own codex soon in 40k so Khorne might be able to have a CRT of some kind when that happens.
While checking Tzeentch's profile, I noticed the resurrection links to Skarr and Kharn. This should be changed to say he scales to Khorne who regularly resurrects those with his mark and that's what the other CGs resurrections say.
Yeh I missed some stuff, thanks for having a look ill change it now.
More of a minor gripe, but Nurgle's aethyr manipulation should have disease manipulation attached to it before the explanation.
The Lore of Nurgle itself provides this via the Aethyr Manip page.
Didn't notice anything off about Slaanesh.
I noticed the Great Beast / Chaos Undivided key is gone should be an entire profile and so is transduality on warp avatar and abstract energy keys, where did all that go?
Moving transduality to only their abstract energy key because Ultima didn't agree with the justifications for it except for the Ghostwind/Aethyric Void
One last thing is that if a god's daemon has something unique to them, the CG that the daemon is connected to should get that unique thing unless it's a special case like Kairos perfectly knowing the past and future.
Yes they would upscale from any abilities that any of them Daemons have, some of their abilities are from this like Tzeentch's radiation manipulation.

why does slaanesh have cosmic awareness scaling to tzeetctch. Thats something unique to tzeetch and the other gods shouldn`t have it

why does slaanesh have cosmic awareness scaling to tzeetctch. Thats something unique to tzeetch and the other gods shouldn`t have it
Was a case of it being on their profiles currently and it being the only justification I could find for it. I tend to agree with you though.

The realms of the Gods/Daemons would likely be contained within the Stratus Profoundis as 'Arteries plunging Deeper'

This is described further in the path of heaven as a 'lattice work of light' so I think 'At least Low 1-A, likely or possibly 1-A is fine.

Wait I thought you were everybody's grandad?

This family tree is confusing me a bit.
Crab and First Witch are my dad(s).

Most people are my child.

Then they have kids, etc.

Belakor was already unlocked, otherwise all shit is open.

Sorry, btw, for the wait. I had to go to work.

Y'all just let me know when the edits are done, so I can reclose the pages.

Aye aye, no problem.

Ah.

Yeah, I can.

EDIT: Did so, let me know when you're done.

Back