• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40k Universe vs The Elder Scrolls Universe

from what i got its the fantasy warhammer universe

but even then certain 1-c / low 1-b characters are present (e.g. khorne is described as the same being in the fantasy and 40k verse despite being 2 complete different franchises without any connection)

i am not registered at SB though i have heard lots about inflated vsbattles there

regarding the battle here in our community i am sorry: if its 40k as a whole this should be locked as soon as possible since you put a bunch of 2a characters versus a bunch of 1c/1b characters

and as soon as you enter the realm of such deities the differences are too overwhelmingly to argue about.

"lower tier lvl vs higher tier level but lower tier level has hax" arguments dont matter when beings are on a complete different plane of existence and operation

well most of the Gods in elder Scrolls is just 2-A, and how many 1-C to low 1-B gods in warhammer? the Chaos gods, Eldar Gods, the C'tan Gods, and GEOM!

anyway if we going to follow this wiki tier system, then this is a complete stomps.

a single 1b character is all what is needed. the current upgrades has put the god tiers on a 12dimensional level

little to argue about

Thoughts?

It is a copy-paste:

If we go by your logic then TES Gods still stomp because there are infinite dimensions.

Know that there are places beyond Tamriel where the cunning and the wary can go to learn forgotten spells. I speak of the planes of Oblivion. The sea of limitless dimensions contains an endless series of islands. Some are controlled by the mighty Daedric Princes; others are loosely connected to one minor Daedra Lord or another. On these islands, creatures dwell who possess secrets out of time. Some are there of their own volition, but others are banished there for crimes either heinous or imagined.

We also know their are at least 16 Dimensions.

But then the Hist-Jilian wars spilled out of a Wheelian rip into the SubSys slice of 'brane-space, and things changed for Kinmune. With the outer colonies separated from Nu-Mundelbright chronoculic sync-net anchors, maintenance of space-time beyond the F-Shores faltered. As the barely-there Hist blink-root-ship armada fired an artillery barrage of 16th-dimensional mathematics at their Jilian enemies, impossipoint detonations stippled across the Ix-Egg and its clutch-satellites like some garish TalOSian hologram, only without the irony. Kinmune's synthetic body, caught in one of the blasts, suddenly found itself in the Ysgramorim, her mind an aggregate of the residual personalities of her last several users.

is anything of this canonically confirmed? like with ingame statements, book quotes etc.?

you cant randomly throw in arguments like "infinite dimensions" and "16-dimensional space" without a source

yeah, so now suddenly out of nowhere The Elder Scrolls universe become full of a bunch of living tribunal, the glory, and Beyonder level being.

Any of the Warp Gods curbstomp anyone who isn't Anu or Padomay level. Not enough information on them to really argue what happens beyond that, though I don't think Chaos could take the Godhead.

I also believe the 16th dimensional mathematics thing was shot down due to something not needing to be 16-dimensional in order to theoretically calculate 16-dimensional mathematics.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Any of the Warp Gods curbstomp anyone who isn't Anu or Padomay level.
Anu, Padomay, or Vivec* as with CHIM, he has the powers of Anu.

I'll have to vote for Warhammer, although this one is pretty close.

I would be interested in it as well. Because if so, it means the verse deserves a massive upgrade

For now it just sounds like a NLF tho

" 'The central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane, that is, a membrane, inside a higher dimensional space,' he begins, and already I feel any hope of comprehension fall away. 'A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of alternate realities, intersecting with our own in ways we cannot possibly imagine in any currently posited cosmological model.' " -Knights of the Imperium

Lord Pask12 said:
" 'The central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane, that is, a membrane, inside a higher dimensional space,' he begins, and already I feel any hope of comprehension fall away. 'A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of alternate realities, intersecting with our own in ways we cannot possibly imagine in any currently posited cosmological model.' "
-Knights of the Imperium
Oh yeah, I remember this quote. The problem is I don't remember there being reference of any beings which can affect that level of reality, correct? I believe the highest number of dimensions we've been given for the Chaos Gods is 12.

"Its impacts resounded simultaneously in multiple dimensions, slicing into the substance of the prince on both sides of the breach in the immaterium … The daemon screamed as the blade sliced into its head, shattering its skull in hundreds of dimensions at once. " - Dawn of War Omnibus

What? Now this kinda is interesting, because suddenly not only the The Elder Scrolls(assume that was true) but the Warhammer 40k verse become full of infinite dimensional beings.

i have yet to see anything which resembles the 16 dimensions for the ES tho

i recall the "knight of the imperium" thing was retconned. can you give me intel on the source? old codex or wd i recall

RavenSupreme said:
i recall the "knight of the imperium" thing was retconned. can you give me intel on the source? old codex or wd i recall
Most of Warhammer was Retconned, removing Slaanesh as a major deity (which we don't do), toning down on the bloodlust of Khorne (which we don't do), and removing the daemon expressed sexuality (which we don't do) in order to make the game able to be purchased for minors.

Literally, Games Workshop's change was a cash grab, and, at the end of the day, bullshit.

a statement over dimensions does not falls under this rule however and got nothing to do with minor friendly and more with "when was it released -> is there new fluff contradicting it"

and the newest fluff i recall in regards of multidimensional entities are the 2013 rewritten statements we used for the upgrade for 1b

so i would like to know where and when the knight of imperium statemend regarding the infinite dimensions comes from. if its some 90s codex we can automatically throw it out of the window

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Wait, wasn't Slaanesh only removed from Fantasy in favor of The Horned Rat? Slaanesh is still a major God in 40k. Unless they suddenly replace it with like...Malal or something.
I'm so sad, too. Slaanesh is love, Slaanesh is life...

No, but seriously though, Slaanesh is my favorite Chaos God.

On Topic, i think that Warhammer has this.

Wait, wasn't Slaanesh only removed from Fantasy in favor of The Horned Rat? Slaanesh is still a major God in 40k. Unless they suddenly replace it with like...Malal or something. This is WARP:D Also the demons Slaanesh there are still.

Also who wants to can read AoS The Lord of the Cosmic Gates and The Crystal of Fate. There's way will reveal some of the capabilities of the demons and Chaos Gods.

i think everyone knows that sooner or later we have to say goodbye to slaanesh in the 40k lore as well...

doesnt matter too much in this battle here tho.

i have yet to see anything which resembles the 16 dimensions for the ES tho in your sources it is told in the legends about the creation of the world here with such phrases: "But grim Ruptga would not, and he told the spirits that they must learn new ways to follow the stars to the Far Shores now." From one end of universe to another by the STARS, CARL.IS A MICROCOSM, CARL.

And read at least page 8 pg codex demons there even there is a specially selected text which says that the warp has no physical dimensions, and geometry.

i dont understand how this proves anything for the es verse to be 16dimensional?. these are warhammer quotes

The elder scrolls stomps the shit out of 40k, just due to 40k lacking an omnipotent whilst he elder scrolls has quite a few and that the daedra are literally infinite I'm not talking about the princes I mean their forces so with war of attrition they have that covered and dragons are immortal, Numidian can simply say no to 40k and wipe it out, Chronomages can freeze time, The princes can materialise themselves unlike the chaos gods and can lead their armies to victory, Anu and Padomay can give 40k a solid state and wipe it out

I actually like 40k more then elder scrolls but Fantasy and Sci-Fi operate on two completely different rule sets, magic is limited and frankly not that strong in 40k whilst in Elder scrolls its high tier bull shit that can pull at the fabric of reality I mean Miraak had a shouting contest with someone back in the Merethic era and split a continent and that's what birthed Solsthime

If we use vsbattles.wiki tiering system then 40k forces stomp. If we use spacebattles style then TES forces stomp.

Back