• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40k Universe vs The Elder Scrolls Universe

Not really, 40k still doesn't have any characters who have omnipotence whilst elder scrolls does which is in instant win if I'm not mistaken

Elder Scrolls have no "omnipotent" as well. You can go outside of Godhead thru CHIM.

Anyway "omnipotence" is not a feat and it is a logical black hole.

Omnipotence is full control, shatter multiverses and timelines with nothing more then a thought and yes omnipotence exists, Anu, padomay, Satakal, All-Maker, the godhead itself AKA ghetto Azathoth and even if the actual mortal forces are better then elder scrolls which 9/10 I would 100% agree with you but elder scrolls has too much cosmic dickery. The actual elder scrolls themselves are a weapon granting different powers,,to simple mortals it can show events that will happen wether they like it or not and it can even be used to create a dragon break and **** with time like the time wound we see in Skyrim, and actual dragons are immortal, only a dragon born ( or gods and elder scrolls ) can actually kill a dragon and keep it that way, and Numidan and Akatosh can create infinite timelines in all of them 40k loses, to have the best chance at winning everyone throw themselves at the chaos gods feet to give them power so that they could actually battle and have a good chance of winning against some of the shit In elder scrolls but to someone like Akatosh space-time is incredibly malleable and there's nothing to actually stop Alduin in 40k from ending time, Magnus (Elder scrolls) went around creating all the stars in the universe by punishing through Mundus, Oblivion and into Aetherius

You can just go to your post, click on the "More" button in the bottom right corner and "edit" your post.

No need to double post, just to fix some grammar mistakes

The 11th Legion said:
Omnipotence is full control, shatter multiverses and timelines with nothing more then a thought and yes omnipotence exists, Anu, padomay, Satakal, All-Maker, the godhead itself AKA ghetto Azathoth and even if the actual mortal forces are better then elder scrolls which 9/10 I would 100% agree with you but elder scrolls has too much cosmic dickery. The actual elder scrolls themselves are a weapon granting different powers,,to simple mortals it can show events that will happen wether they like it or not and it can even be used to create a dragon break and **** with time like the time wound we see in Skyrim, and actual dragons are immortal, only a dragon born ( or gods and elder scrolls ) can actually kill a dragon and keep it that way, and Numidan and Akatosh can create infinite timelines in all of them 40k loses, to have the best chance at winning everyone throw themselves at the chaos gods feet to give them power so that they could actually battle and have a good chance of winning against some of the shit In elder scrolls but to someone like Akatosh space-time is incredibly malleable and there's nothing to actually stop Alduin in 40k from ending time, Magnus (Elder scrolls) went around creating all the stars in the universe by punishing through Mundus, Oblivion and into Aetherius
> Omnipotence is full control, shatter multiverses and timelines with nothing more then a thought and yes omnipotence exists

No. Just no. It seems to me that you don't see differences between "omnipotence" and "very very very powerful".

> and actual dragons are immortal, only a dragon born ( or gods and elder scrolls ) can actually kill a dragon and keep it that way

It is NLF

> Alduin in 40k from ending time, Magnus (Elder scrolls) went around creating all the stars in the universe by punishing through Mundus, Oblivion and into Aetherius

Alduin, Magnus, Daedra and Aedra a just 2-A forces. It means that they havo no chances at all here. They would be stomped by a random Star God (because Star Gods are 1-B).

Truly the tiers on this Wiki are outdated, in an actual battle 40k is doomed, and all of the beings I have mentioned above have been stated to be omnipotent before and with the combos of Akatosh and Numedian they can create and fuse timelines where 40k is destroyed into the current one, Sithis wins the battle by default due to being conscious infinity, the Thu'um is far stronger then it's let on to be in the game, the most accurate representation of how powerful it is are the greybeards who if they even speak, Nirn shakes.

The 11th Legion said:
Truly the tiers on this Wiki are outdated, in an actual battle 40k is doomed, and all of the beings I have mentioned above have been stated to be omnipotent before and with the combos of Akatosh and Numedian they can create and fuse timelines where 40k is destroyed into the current one, Sithis wins the battle by default due to being conscious infinity, the Thu'um is far stronger then it's let on to be in the game, the most accurate representation of how powerful it is are the greybeards who if they even speak, Nirn shakes.
You can create a content revision thread but I'm sure TES gods cannot beat 40k gods thru current tiering system.

The 11th Legion said:
Also, I think you know next to nothing about 40k.

The 11th Legion said:
Through actual lore the 40k gods stand no chance, the elder scrolls gods are far too powerful for them.
Through actual lore Chaos Gods would stomp TES gods because of sheer power and scale.

Nope, Daedra alone would stomp the chaos gods because keep in mind the chaos gods rely on the worship of mortals to not only remain awake but to gain power, the daedra and all Et'Ada for that matter simply just get stronger and the chaos gods can't snap their fingers and watch as everyone dies, Clavicus vile can, the chaos gods are incredibly strong but your over stating their power I mean seriously, the Daedra play planetary ping pong and the chaos gods… kinda don't do anything, the chaos gods never actually fight each other whilst the daedra actually come fist to fist with each other, The chaos gods are repressed by the spirit of a dead man who couldn't take any of the Et'Ada even in his prime, it isn't even the divines that keep the daedra back it's the dragon fires and the daedra have an interest in nirn but ultimately give zero ***** and none of the ruinous powers can play with time,end time or birth time whilst Auri-El Akatosh and Alduin can and unlike the chaos gods the Daedra are completely immortal, all it takes is to wipe out the mortal populace of 40k and woop back to their eternal slumber they go

The chaos gods are a force to be reckoned with don't get me wrong but the elder scrolls is always underestimated and its power is quite frankly absurd

The 11th Legion said:
Nope, Daedra alone would stomp the chaos gods because keep in mind the chaos gods rely on the worship of mortals to not only remain awake but to gain power, the daedra and all Et'Ada for that matter simply just get stronger and the chaos gods can't snap their fingers and watch as everyone dies, Clavicus vile can, the chaos gods are incredibly strong but your over stating their power I mean seriously, the Daedra play planetary ping pong and the chaos gods… kinda don't do anything, the chaos gods never actually fight each other whilst the daedra actually come fist to fist with each other, The chaos gods are repressed by the spirit of a dead man who couldn't take any of the Et'Ada even in his prime, it isn't even the divines that keep the daedra back it's the dragon fires and the daedra have an interest in nirn but ultimately give zero ***** and none of the ruinous powers can play with time,end time or birth time whilst Auri-El Akatosh and Alduin can and unlike the chaos gods the Daedra are completely immortal, all it takes is to wipe out the mortal populace of 40k and woop back to their eternal slumber they go
The chaos gods are a force to be reckoned with don't get me wrong but the elder scrolls is always underestimated and its power is quite frankly absurd
Chaos Gods are higher dimensional. This is a win button. TES would be beaten badly.

It is possibly to save mortals within Daedra's realms.

Save Miraak - Fight Herma-Mora (Dragonborn DLC Alternate Ending)

TES gods are impotent because of this.

And also for the record Miraak was a god in mortal clothing, child of Akatosh reincarnation of Lorkhan its all part of the same package when you're the a dragon born

Jockey-1337 said:
It is possibly to save mortals within Daedra's realms.
TES gods are impotent because of this.
Dude there's even a link to the mod in the description. Just because someone made a mod out of a canon dlc doesn't make the mod canon.

Shazam121 said:
This should be closed right? Ancient thread and a stomp, TES doesn't have anything above High 2-A.
Things like Anu and Padomay should definitely be above High 2-A. The problem is that as of now, it's by a totally unknown amount, and it's also nowhere near Chaos Gods in the Warp level.

Things like Anu and Padomay should definitely be above High 2-A. The problem is that as of now, it's by a totally unknown amount, and it's also nowhere near Chaos Gods in the Warp level.
I'd imagine they would be, but I would be quite surprised if anything above Sithis ever got a rating other than unknown. Hell, one could argue that Sithis and Anui-EL should also be unknown, we know next to nothing about them.

Back