• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer: 40,000 reasons the Space Marine profile sucks

Thousand sons as a page would end up with some psykers comparable to an early Ahriman. Go High 5-A space marine file I guess lol

Grey Knights are also crazy. I mean they even have their own names of power compared to Daemon names of power. Daemon names of power used by Lorgar to affect the laws of the universe. So essentially they're like the pure version of Daemon names of power.

Well, this thread sort of started as a general fix-up thread and just sort of devolved into a general discussion about potential future profiles.

I guess the closest thing to "conclusions" would be the OP, which everybody seemed to agree with.

Okay. Have you applied the agreed upon changes then?

I fixed the Powers section.

The links will take some time to remedy, there are a lot of them and going through the process is extremely tedious.

Back