• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe profiles make no sense.

Reopened in CRT cause this needs to be seen so that I am given an explanation.

Warping the moon is not reality warping anymore? Hell we dont even know how the moon was warped. Someone wall have to explain this in detail because this smells like bull crap.

We never even see destructibility on this level.

And let us say that for whatever reason they have destructibility of multi-continental class they can also tank that?

And because pf this absolutely horrendous scaling everyone and their mothers are multi-continental level. In a game where you are meant to run aroud a distinctively smaller than even a city ship and kill things.

I am not familiar with the verse, but I agree that the current justifications for the ratings make very little sense.

This character is High 6-A for hiding the moon in another realm, which in itself is already nonsensical, but then these guys are scaled to her because...she's young, and therefore they should be able to fight better. Even though this was by no means a combat feat.

Like, what?

Exactly, not to mention Lotus looks completety different to them and from what I can tell (not massively into the story but I know enough) she is a special case. What do I need to do for things to be changed lol, this is not getting much attention at all.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I am not familiar with the verse, but I agree that the current justifications for the ratings make very little sense.

This character is High 6-A for hiding the moon in another realm, which in itself is already nonsensical, but then these guys are scaled to her because...she's young, and therefore they should be able to fight better. Even though this was by no means a combat feat.

Like, what?
Wow all that's sounds stupid

Unfortunstely I am not knowledgable enough I have not played the game well enough, but I can already tell the general powerlevel of the game.

The calculation on its own is fine. However it definitely can not be put as their striking strength or durability. And really it is more like hax than anything else. I suppose this is what made them Island level in the first place?

Really I feel like each of the warframe should have seperate tiers, as far as I know they do not actually fight each other in story and their abilities are all extremely different with a lot of things being hax. Like how do you quantify Limbo?

Hello

I dont have much experience in versus battles but i know a bit about Warframe lore so maybe I can help

For starters,each Warframe is different not only in aestetics and gender,but also in stats,powers and utility,some are all rounders while others are heavy specialiced,some specialice in dealing damage and so on

For example Limbo is extremly weak and most enemies can oneshot him,the problem is he is capable to travel between the Rift and the real world (The rift is its own dimension and not to be mistaken with the Void) making him untouchable unless he decides so,since switching dimension does not take energy and with is capable to bring enemies and allies to it,where he can control time and amplify damage

Has for the sentients...we just havent seen one at full power,all we have seen are fragments,either from Hunhow like the ones in the profile or the ones wandering in the Plains of Eidelon which the three colossal ones are also mindless fragments from another Sentient destroyed in the old war

Lotus IS powerful,we just dont really know how much,but hidding the moon in the Void was such a big deal since it is poison to her

In one of the comics she was capable to attack Capitan Vor with just a proyection of herself...but i wouldnt dare to say just how to quantify her powers since im not really familiar with that

I have more knowledge and to be honest the scaling is actually a lowball,heres why:

Mirage tore apart sentients with no power buff. Sentients durabiliy feat was based off of them sleeping and the link damage ability,(a lowball) During and after second dream the tenno got stronger.

As for the relative power of the warframes: Mirage isnt portrayed as a physically stong warframe among the frames so she gits in the average. Tennno are considered relative as they are refered to as groups.

Dude, i dont care if you dont believe it, there is evidence for it being a low ball.

And as you said you have no knowledge of the game, so until you can prove your point with evidence then you're spouting bs.

I said I dont have current knowledge of the game and other people who do agree that High 6-A is bullshit so I am not going to have you some random guy tell me that what I know about warframe is wrong when other people who are up to date agree with it.

Warframes being High 6-A breaks the setting.

Scaling from the Lotus' feat just isn't feasible, there is mention of the moon being "crushed under the weight of the void", and it is evident that pulling it out of the void had fragmented it to a degree, but we don't know how she did it. All we know is that it wasn't physical and hax if anything else.

Also, discussions on this should really be done in the newest thread, as that one is the one that needs attention right now.

Back