• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe: Fix and Minor revision

Warframe has been inactive for a long time on this wiki, so I decided to try and review a few things. I hope that with this topic more supporters of the verse appear.

Basically I tried to analyze some aspects of the game so that they can at least be analyzed by more experienced people. All the warframe content on the Wiki was already old and very outdated as well. Things like the void, the theory of time, and Tenno physiology, I'll try to find out later.

1. Sentients Review: Added Powers.

"The sentients won. They turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we become, the greater our losses."

Hacking and possible Technological Manipulation

This is a phrase taken from the Codex. Refers to the Ancient War, where the Sentients warred against the Orokin. The Orokin Empire is known for its high technological complexity, making it impossible for future factions to surpass them. However, the Sentient has evolved and adapted to all Orokin technology, being able to manipulate and hack even the most sophisticated technology. This is said to have driven the Orokin to despair, even going so far as to use slaves as useful ammunition.

Reactive Evolution

The Sentients were literally made to adapt and survive the once uninhabitable Tau System. Designed to adapt to any type of damage, the Sentient gains resistance every time it takes damage, a testament to the Orokin arsenal becoming obsolete (this includes several weapons the Tenno use). However, as mentioned above, they were able to tame Orokin technology just by adapting, which makes them able to evolve.

Type 2 Immortality

"We crossed the gap, wombs in ruin, to bring an end to this. We severed the worlds, let them destroy me, why is the sequence not complete?" - Hunhow

They remain alive even if fragmented or destroyed, as every part of their body houses their consciousness. Hunhow, for example, is found "dead" when the player finds him, but his destroyed remains still possess his consciousness, as do his "drone children". The plains of Eidolon are also haunted by fragments of Sentients who became Eidolons.

Possible duplication or regeneration

Sentient is said to have the ability to self-replicate from damaged components as a reproduction mode. However, all Sentients who crossed the Void lost this ability forever. I think it's worth leaving a before and after for characters like Hunhow, Natah, and Erra, and leaving the default Sentients with that ability because they're minions.

Resistances

All Sentients must have resistance to all types of damage in Warframe due to adapting at different times to different damage (except Void). Furthermore, the Orokin in desperation tried to use the infestation against the Sentients, which proved ineffective as they were immune.

2. Infestation Review: New Information

Adaptation

The infestation is cited as being easy to grow in any environment, due to its incredible adaptation.

Molecular-level abilities (or maybe matter manipulation?)

"The Infestation spreads across the Origin System – a techno-organic parasite that attaches itself to natural and synthetic forms, slowly digesting the host subject and transforming it on a molecular level. Organic materials morph into new homogeneous organisms while harder, inorganic materials, like metals, will change structurally into a pseudo-organic substance that holds the characteristics of its previous forms."

The above description basically places biological manipulation, transmutation, absorption and perhaps other hax at the molecular level. It is also possible to manipulate matter to some extent (or not).

Hive Mind

The infestation is and acts like an angry hive mind.

Corruption/Mind Manipulation

The Infestation slowly corrupts those affected, turning them into Infested. Additionally, Entranti, upon being infected and actively resisting the hive mind, was deprived of his names and ideas, causing constant fights.

Information Manipulation

The infestation managed to corrupt Cephalon Jordas, turning him into a helper of the infestation to attract and corrupt more Cephalon.

3. Nihil and the Cephalons; The solid existence of souls

This is an interesting point for the verse as it makes the existence of souls and information very clear. Nihil is the creator of a form of punishment that turns souls into immortal digital intelligences (Cephalons), Nihil himself being an example of vitrification. So I will briefly explain a few things.

Cephalons

They are literally souls that have become information, I imagine. Cephalons in addition to being digital information, can also manifest the "Weave", a connection between them to share information data. Individually, Cephalons can manifest Datascapes that are "alternate information realities". Physical and organic entities can be “merged with Weave” and included in these environments, which can then be used for various purposes, such as archives or training simulations. During Octavia's Anthem, we see the datascape where she is, as well as the sanctuary of Simaris. This looks like some form of reality manipulation.

High resistance to hacking and technological manipulation

Cephalons are incredibly difficult to invade. Hunhow, the greatest of the Sentients, was only able to find loopholes in Cephalon Suda due to his state, as when Suda regains his memories, Hunhow is immediately eliminated. However, the infestation managed to find a way to catch Jordas.

Last edited:
Oh, I think I see the problem. Are you trying to link to threads you made in this forum's sandbox? I don't think people can access those.

From what I remember, @Abstractions is knowledgeable on Warframe so you should ask them to check this thread once you fix the links.

Back