• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all Naruto Characters can and have been shown to tank internal damage the best example is the bijuus having a whole attack where they tank a bijuu bomb in their mouth.
Is Naruto a bijuu? No? Alright then.
Also Ryou is trash internal damage the only things it has shown to do is to barely work on Kaido (by the way in verse Luffy is at least not that far behind him)
Kaido is 6-B, Luffy is High 7-A, and Luffy put him down with Ryuo, go sit down
Naruto actually does have precog anyways that isn't the main part of senses Sage mode is Way better then Luffys normal observation
Scans?

A few things;

1) War arc Naruto clones are very durable (As-in they can take some good hits and not disappear). So, I find it hard to believe Luffy one-shots them as suggested above.

2) Comparing Mr. 3's wax figures to shadow clones is a terrible comparison. Main reason being that unlike figures made of wax; clones are indistinguishable from the real thing in basically every way. To the point that even their physical and spiritual anatomy is indistinguishable from the real thing.
Conqueror's haki being useful here is a silly notion that I won't even get into.

All that being said; I don't think Sage Mode would last long enough to secure the kind of victory Naruto would need; even with a backup sage clone. He would basically have to get around precog by tricking Luffy over a period of time eventually creating an opening, which I'm sure he could do as a superior tactician with higher AP; however I think it would have to be over the course of a prolonged fight and after figuring out that Luffy can see the future.

In other words; Naruto's sage mode wouldn't allow him to be High 7-A long enough for his tactics to be as useful as they could be, allowing him to find a way around precog.

So Luffy wins for that sole reason.

I looked, it says he can see several seconds into the future. Whatever I said about Future Sight being worse in combat against other types of precong still stands.
It wouldn’t.
Luffy’s precog works against people with intent sensing, telepathy, emotional sensing, future sight, and more, and they still get countered by Luffy’s precog.
There should be some context behind it. For starters, if that Danger sense from OP is similar to Naruto's SM, and the speed of characters Luffy fought also matters.
Basic CoO is basically SM sensing with a few additions.
Speed doesn’t matter, it’s equalized speed.

Is Naruto a bijuu? No? Alright then.
Its an example lol
Kaido is 6-B, Luffy is High 7-A, and Luffy put him down with Ryuo, go sit down
Put him down with Ryou lol He barely scratched him with ryou the only reason Kaido is that far but luffy isn't is because they aren't revising the verse until wano finishes so you can't use feats against kaido right now since the verse is not revised yet
You know Danger sense predicting attacks before they hit him
Also narutos senses work inside barriers that block senses across countries clearly better also I could list more applications like energy sensing but you should get the gist of it

Basic CoO is basically SM sensing with a few additions.
Speed doesn’t matter, it’s equalized speed.
No, I was referring to the speed of other characters with Danger Sense that Luffy countered. If he were faster than them or slower than them.
I am not interested in this debate anyway, so, you can ignore it now.

oh yeah, I dont think Luffy would be able to see the real naruto. he was even able to fool neji who can literally see people's chakra networks.
not that it would make much of a difference in this fight though.

Luffy easily will be able to see the real naruto....https://youtu.be/AiwBd9cnFyE?t=174... or at least sense him

oh yeah, I dont think Luffy would be able to see the real naruto. he was even able to fool neji who can literally see people's chakra networks.
not that it would make much of a difference in this fight though.
Doubt this matters because luffy can sense invisible objects/people. Plus danger, aura, intent sensing + future sight. Which is >>> byakugan.

how would future sight make him see the real naruto? Naruto also has dura neg too although luffys would probably land first via future sight and which part of the war is this

how would future sight make him see the real naruto? Naruto also has dura neg too although luffys would probably land first via future sight and which part of the war is this
Since he can see the future and see the real naruto attack...

Luffy's observation is potent to the point he can sense far distance. He's seeing naruto nd pinpointing him with his senses so no, his shadow clones cannot hide him.

Luffy's observation is potent to the point he can sense far distance. He's seeing naruto nd pinpointing him with his senses so no, his shadow clones cannot hide him.
Seeing far distances means a whole lot of nothing with relation to whether or not he could find the real Naruto.

Extrasensory, aura sensing. Can sense how strong someone is. His instictive senses which can spot out fake from real. future sight shows him the legitimate future so he'll know.

With his precog?

Luffy can only see like a few seconds, can't he?

Not good enough to see something like which is the real Naruto, unless we assume he takes out all the clones along with Naruto within a few seconds; which is just.... Not happening.

Extrasensory, aura sensing. Can sense how strong someone is. His instictive senses which can spot out fake from real.
Naruto clones are just as strong as him, have the same will, same chakra network and anatomy. With the only difference being that they have their own thoughts.

But Luffy's never used the reading thoughts aspect of Observation haki as a battle tactic before, as far as I know, so that's a moot point.

Instictive senses. And no, he don't need to take out clones and naruto to find the real naruto. Ima go back to reading comments again. 🏃‍♂️💨💨

"Instinctive Senses" means nothing without further context and feats.

Next you're gonna say he has something akin to Tsuna's Luck Manipulation which allows him to just guess things like an opponent's movements or whereabouts correctly.

Naruto only has 5 clones I think and the rest are shadow clones... luffy can sense the real naruto with future sight, emotion sensing, intent sensing, sense presence and a lot more... Luffy will easily know the real naruto...

Funny thing is, he actually does. Jk 😂

He's able to pick out the real mr 2 from other identical wax clones before observation.

.Alright. Before Luffy looks bad, I'll intervene.

Shadow Clones​

Luffy will sense the real clone without hesitation.
Luffy was able to sense Mr. 3's Wax Clones that were perfectly identical to him just via instinct.
Using Neji as a counter doesn't mean anything. Neji doesn't sense via instinct, he senses via people's chakra reserves.
Naruto's clones don't think "I'm the real one, I'll fight him him", they think "I'm a clone, I'll work as a diversion", and Luffy's telepathy will note that and ignore them.
Even without color, they were complex enough to fool intelligent animals.

Luffy can fly. Shadow Clones cannot fly. That is not an argument.

Sensing​

Naruto has extra large range, enhanced senses, presence sensing, and has danger sensing.
Luffy has true precognition, telepathy, enhanced senses, intent sensing, danger sensing, emotional sensing, and presence sensing.
Luffy's precognition can counter someone else's precognition

Luffy badly out senses. This is not an argument.

Durability Negation​

Luffy has taken far more internal attacks than Naruto.
Impact Dial, Rokuogan, Fishmen Karate, Haoshoken, and more.

Naruto has taken Gentle Fist, and that's it. And Gentle Fist doesn't even work like good internal damage, it works via chain reactions and such.

Frog Kata works exactly like Fishmen Karate. Frog Kata sends chakra into the body, Fishmen Karate sends Water and Shockwaves into the body. No difference, and Luffy in base could take that.

Luffy could power down and use a Red Goken attack (double durability negation) on Naruto, and Naruto has nothing to do against that.

Conqueror's Haki​

Conqueror's Haki is useless. Stop arguing Conqueror's Haki, it doesn't do anything to someone of Naruto's willpower.

Rasenshuriken​

Luffy has Advanced Busoshoku which has attack redirection which could partially redirect attacks from a 6-B character. Until Naruto's Rasenshuriken is 6-B, that's wraps.

Time Limit​

Naruto can only use Sage Mode for like 5 minutes. With another clone, that's 10 minutes. Naruto stated that he needed to practice how to maintain it longer, but he hasn't shown how much longer he can/has extended it.

Luffy can fight for hours in Gear Fourth. Luffy out staminas.

Attack Potency​

Naruto has higher attack potency.

Speed​

Speed is Equalized.

Verdict​

Luffy outstaminas, better sensing, tanks durability negation, redirects stronger attacks, more maneuverable, and so on.

.Alright. Before Luffy looks bad, I'll intervene.

Shadow Clones​

Luffy will sense the real clone without hesitation.
Luffy was able to sense Mr. 3's Wax Clones that were perfectly identical to him just via instinct.
Using Neji as a counter doesn't mean anything. Neji doesn't sense via instinct, he senses via people's chakra reserves.
Naruto's clones don't think "I'm the real one, I'll fight him him", they think "I'm a clone, I'll work as a diversion", and Luffy's telepathy will note that and ignore them.
Even without color, they were complex enough to fool intelligent animals.

Luffy can fly. Shadow Clones cannot fly. That is not an argument.
Wax Clones are made out of wax completely different
Actually they do think that lol Multiple times they aren't divirsions

Sensing​

Naruto has extra large range, enhanced senses, presence sensing, and has danger sensing.
Luffy has true precognition, telepathy, enhanced senses, intent sensing, danger sensing, emotional sensing, and presence sensing.
Luffy's precognition can counter someone else's precognition

Luffy badly out senses. This is not an argument.
Show Me feats of reading someones mind
Intent sensing naruto also has that
Luffys precog didn't counter it

Durability Negation​

Luffy has taken far more internal attacks than Naruto.
Impact Dial, Rokuogan, Fishmen Karate, Haoshoken, and more.

Naruto has taken Gentle Fist, and that's it. And Gentle Fist doesn't even work like good internal damage, it works via chain reactions and such.

Frog Kata works exactly like Fishmen Karate. Frog Kata sends chakra into the body, Fishmen Karate sends Water and Shockwaves into the body. No difference, and Luffy in base could take that.

Luffy could power down and use a Red Goken attack (double durability negation) on Naruto, and Naruto has nothing to do against that.
Naruto can tank fire attacks and Internal damage is nowhere near a one shot

Conqueror's Haki​

Conqueror's Haki is useless. Stop arguing Conqueror's Haki, it doesn't do anything to someone of Naruto's willpower.

Rasenshuriken​

Luffy has Advanced Busoshoku which has attack redirection which could partially redirect attacks from a 6-B character. Until Naruto's Rasenshuriken is 6-B, that's wraps.
Luffy was taking the attacks so no it does nothing

Time Limit​

Naruto can only use Sage Mode for like 5 minutes. With another clone, that's 10 minutes. Naruto stated that he needed to practice how to maintain it longer, but he hasn't shown how much longer he can/has extended it.

Luffy can fight for hours in Gear Fourth. Luffy out staminas.
Wrong Luffy has 10 minutes of Stamina he has never shown hours

Attack Potency​

Naruto has higher attack potency.

Speed​

Speed is Equalized.

Verdict​

Luffy outstaminas, better sensing, tanks durability negation, redirects stronger attacks, more maneuverable, and so on.
Outstaminas is wrong, Better sensing only in precog, He doesn't tank rasenshuriken at all, More maneuverable is false he only has flight and other then that G4 is worse then his other forms

Back