• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so because naruto didn't call it out its different?

doffy didnt know law would teleport
..https://youtu.be/8pqDcwJ0mhQ?t=371 this is intent sensing since a rock doesn't have a presence to sense... He knew it was about to come behind him

so because naruto didn't call it out its different?

doffy didnt know law would teleport
If an object gets thrown behind naruto he would not be able to sense it since it doesn't have a presence while intent sensing will let you know that the rock will come from behind

danger awareness would accomplish the same thing
Bro how are you still not understanding... And can you show proof that sage mode even has danger awareness? It only says he can sense presence I think 🤔

Last edited:
"I can sense danger faster and greater in sage mode" Naruto vs the 3rd raikage
plus kabuto was able to fight sasuke and itachi without eyesight

Hmm 🤔 not sure if it's actually danger awareness but sure we can give naruto that... Still intent sensing is completely different and you will know what the person will do.. While danger awareness will alert you that something bad will happen...

Spiderman can sense something bad will happen while intent sensing makes you able to know what the danger actually is...

Ok well im done I have told you the differences with intent sensing, danger awareness and presence sensing... Bye 👋😁

Kenbunshoku has presence detection and can sense the opponents strength, his clones inherently don't have the same amount of Chakra as the original Naruto himself so that's something Luffy could sense. "This clone has less energy than the original."
Once again, this is false.

Yes Shadow Clones.

They are just as powerful/strong as the original, just not as durable because of the whole disappearing after a good hit, thing.
Yee that's what observation haki can sense.... They can sense how strong or durable you are... (I'm not talking about Chakra) link

That's literally just sensing power, nothing to do with durability especially not in the sense of a shadow clone, but okay...

That's literally just sensing power, nothing to do with durability especially not in the sense of a shadow clone, but okay...
Rayleigh literally tells luffy that in his current state will get defeated to some of the animals... That's with all of luffy's stats... Speed, strength, durability and more.. (while we only see it in the anime all of those 3 stats of Luffy was weaker/slower than the animal link)

Last edited:
  • Sage Mode Naruto and Wano Luffy are being used.
  • Luffy starts with Gear 4th.
  • Naruto has one Sage Clone to replenish his Sage chakra.
  • Both are High 7-A.
  • Speed equalised.
2OBM5N1.png
dsPkUjA.png

Naruto: 4 (BlackeJan, Popted2, theultimate5105, LightReinh12345)

Luffy: 9 (KingTempest ,Bernkastelll, Oleggator, FluffyCreatureZ, MonkeyOfLife, Shadowbokunohero
, YungManzi, LordGinSama, Oblivion_Of_The_Endless)
naruto win mid diff how can luffy kill a alien reincarnation

Back