• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Luffy easily.

Dura neg’s Naruto and flys over all his shadow clones. While using his observation haki to dodge Rasenshuriken spam.

Wax Clones are made out of wax completely different
Actually they do think that lol Multiple times they aren't divirsions
Scans? Naruto makes them for the sole purpose of diversions.
Show Me feats of reading someones mind
Go look at the passive Koby and Aisa who passively sensed people's emotions.
Intent sensing naruto also has that
To the extent of Luffy? I'll need proof.
Luffys precog didn't counter it
0894-005.png

Naruto can tank fire attacks
Scans of him taking internal fire attacks?
Internal damage is nowhere near a one shot
0079-008.png

"There's no way of strengthening the internal organs, so any enemy struck with that blow is going to succumb!"
Luffy was taking the attacks so no it does nothing
He still partially redirected it.
Wrong Luffy has 10 minutes of Stamina he has never shown hours
No, he has 10 minutes to recover his Haki after his time limit.
He fought for 11 hours against Cracker and 13 against Katakuri. Go reread the story.
Outstaminas is wrong,
Proof?
Anbu said that top tier Ninja could fight for an hour at best, even Kage level fighters.
Luffy fought Cracker for 11 and Katakuri for 13. Try again.
Better sensing only in precog,
Proof of otherwise? You don't give proof in any thread you take part in, you just say "no".
He doesn't tank rasenshuriken at all,
Strawman. I never said he does, I said he redirects it.
Is Rasenshuriken above 26 Teratons? No? Ok then, bye bye Rasenshuriken.
More maneuverable is false he only has flight
Can Naruto fly? Can Naruto switch the direction of his attacks after they've been set off?
and other then that G4 is worse then his other forms
Gear Fourth is physically stronger with flight.

Keep going. The match is already over.

Wax Clones are made out of wax completely different
Actually they do think that lol Multiple times they aren't divirsions
They're perfect constructs of the opponent but that's also irrelevant as his clones don't have the same amount of Chakra as Naruto himself and that's something Luffu would be able to tell.
Show Me feats of reading someones mind
Intent sensing naruto also has that
Luffys precog didn't counter it
He's correct, Luffy badly out senses Naruto. Even without Kenbunshoku Haki Luffy already has crazy senses, and with Kenbunshoku those are only amplified and added onto that. Kenbunshoku Haki sensing qualifies for literally over 70% of the type of sensing listed in the enhanced senses page.
Naruto can tank fire attacks and Internal damage is nowhere near a one shot
Naruto being able to tank fire is irrelevant as Red Hawk forces the fire into the opponent's body.

They're perfect constructs of the opponent but that's also irrelevant as his clones don't have the same amount of Chakra as Naruto himself and that's something Luffu would be able to tell.
Show me luffy sensing energy and that is also wrong since people who can see energy cannot tell the difference
He's correct, Luffy badly out senses Naruto. Even without Kenbunshoku Haki Luffy already has crazy senses, and with Kenbunshoku those are only amplified and added onto that. Kenbunshoku Haki sensing qualifies for literally over 70% of the type of sensing listed in the enhanced senses page.
Sage Mode>>>A shit ton of sensory abilities that are vastly superior to Luffys base senses
Naruto being able to tank fire is irrelevant as Red Hawk forces the fire into the opponent's body.
It goes in because the punch does damage it doesn't teleport inside

Show me luffy sensing energy and that is also wrong since people who can see energy cannot tell the difference
Luffy's sensing scales to every Kenbunshoku user in the show since they use the exact same ability.

Sage Mode>>>A shit ton of sensory abilities that are vastly superior to Luffys base senses
Stop saying Naruto's sensing is better, prove it.

Yes, it does.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Kenbunshoku_Haki luffy can see and sense someones presence even if their presence isn't even there ..https://youtu.be/AiwBd9cnFyE?t=175

.Alright. Before Luffy looks bad, I'll intervene.
I heavily disagree with the clones part; but everything else is fair (Besides Luffy using telepathy as a tactical advantage in a fight; I'd need scans for that)

Edit:

Also; "Via instinct" is not an actual argument. It doesn't mean anything on its own; because instinct can mean anything relating to senses. It's not descriptive enough to draw a conclusion from.

Last edited:
Well first of all They can sense invisiblity
"Invisible Slashes?"
Zoro smacks invisible attack.
Luffy has better Kenbun than him.
they can also sense energy,
"I can see, their spirit!"
They can sense over long distances
Long distance is useless in this fight.
and have telepathy sensing
Scans?
There more comparable to basic Observation then Luffys baseline senses
Basic Observation is better than every sensing in Naruto prior to SPSM.

Both of these points are completely false.

If sensing the different energies between clones and the real thing was enough to tell the difference, it wouldn't be so hard for so many people.

"Invisible Slashes?"
Zoro smacks invisible attack.
Luffy has better Kenbun than him.
I wan't even comparing it to Observation but ok sure those are air pressure attacks which can be sensed much easier then what they can sense
It doesn't mean their literal soul which by the way brook showed is definitly not blue nor is it exactly shaped like them
Long distance is useless in this fight.

Scans?
This is the Yamanaka clan which it is superior to
I wasn't even comparing sage mode I was comparing stuff it was better then
Basic Observation is better than every sensing in Naruto prior to SPSM.
And you proved that how

I wan't even comparing it to Observation but ok sure those are air pressure attacks which can be sensed much easier then what they can sense
"Invisible slashes"
It doesn't mean their literal soul which by the way brook showed is definitly not blue nor is it exactly shaped like them
When did I say literal soul?
Where is it stated that Sage Mode is better than the Yamanaka Clan's sensing?

I wasn't even comparing sage mode I was comparing stuff it was better then

And you proved that how
Brook has a devil fruit... Its a green soul https://media.comicbook.com/2018/07/one-piece-soul-king-1125841-1280x0.jpeg while big mom with her soul soul fruit looks purple https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/9/9d/Soru_Soru_no_Mi_Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20170521101146 you can't really tell how souls actually look like but I think observation haki senses their aura or spiritual energy which is kinda the soul

Last edited:
Brook has a devil fruit... Its a green soul https://media.comicbook.com/2018/07/one-piece-soul-king-1125841-1280x0.jpeg while big mom with her soul soul fruit looks purple https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20170521101146 you can't really tell how souls actually look like but I think observation haki senses their aura or spiritual energy which is kinda the soul
Fair with that but souls are still portrayed as more circular with both big mom and brook

Luffy most likely wins this but
when has Luffy's telapathy been used to the point where he can tell a clone is thinking that its going to be a distraction for naruto?
since this naruto still has kurama wouldn't he just regen from the internal damage? He dosent need to be transformed for kurama to heal him (kakashi even notes this in the land of waves)
The only sense thats really relevant for luffy is the future sight since both have danger emotion enhanced senses etc
Luffy wouldnt be able to tell that the clones have less chakra then the original, haki showed them the outline of the people not whats going on inside their body
That anbu saying top tier ninja can fight for an hour best is just wrong, Team 7 in the forest of death fought rain ninja all throughout the night until the sun came up

Luffy most likely wins this but
when has Luffy's telapathy been used to the point where he can tell a clone is thinking that its going to be a distraction for naruto?
since this naruto still has kurama wouldn't he just regen from the internal damage? He dosent need to be transformed for kurama to heal him (kakashi even notes this in the land of waves)
The only sense thats really relevant for luffy is the future sight since both have danger emotion enhanced senses etc
Luffy wouldnt be able to tell that the clones have less chakra then the original, haki showed them the outline of the people not whats going on inside their body
That anbu saying top tier ninja can fight for an hour best is just wrong, Team 7 in the forest of death fought rain ninja all throughout the night until the sun came up
luffy can sense emotion and intent... So if you were about think of hitting luffy then he would know before hand... And sensing and seeing isn't the same... And yes observation haki should easily see their chakra since doflamingo can do this to his body with observation haki...https://youtu.be/DbVL67Ni81Q?t=1624

Why is emotion sensing relevant here? Both are going for a kill/knock out, naruto can also sense intent
observation haki users have been hit before you acting like he can flawless victory anybody without future sight
all he did was fix his organs how does that = seeing how much chakra a clone has

Why is emotion sensing relevant here? Both are going for a kill/knock out, naruto can also sense intent
observation haki users have been hit before you acting like he can flawless victory anybody without future sight
all he did was fix his organs how does that = seeing how much chakra a clone has
Since observation haki can even see or sense inside of their body... Kinda the same with byakugan... And no naruto can't sense intent... He senses the presences https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sensor_Type https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sage_Mode

when was that implied? they see the auras not the insides. How in sensing intent different from danger awareness?

when was that implied? they see the auras not the insides. How in sensing intent different from danger awareness?
You can sense someone's intent so you will know what he is about to do while danger sense you will only know something bad will happen...https://youtu.be/ocv6_EXm0Zs?t=4 rayleigh can sense the intent and will know what it is about to do.... While danger sensing will only alert you that something bad while happen

Kenbunshoku has presence detection and can sense the opponents strength, his clones inherently don't have the same amount of Chakra as the original Naruto himself so that's something Luffy could sense. "This clone has less energy than the original."

Also if they could see the insides of Doffy's organs then yeah they'd be able to see Chakra Networks.

So if someone is about to teleport intent sensing will know that he is about to teleport 😁👍 while danger sensing won't tell you what he will do

You can sense someone's intent so you will know what he is about to do while danger sense you will only know something bad will happen...https://youtu.be/ocv6_EXm0Zs?t=4 rayleigh can sense the intent and will know what it is about to do.... While danger sensing will only alert you that something bad while happen
something bad was about to happen to rayleigh im confused here, that looks like danger awareness/spidey senses

Kiba and other people who can sense chakra and see chakra flow still werent able to tell the real naruto from the clones so I doubt luffy would be able to tell the difference like that

I dont recall anybody seeing doffys organs, he was operating on himself with his strings he wasnt looking inside with his haki

Rayliegh literally said he will attack from the right.... While danger awareness won't tell you that

if that were the case room shambles wouldnt even be relevant, and we know thats not the case
They know it will happen but they can't stop it since they are inside of a room and law has observation haki aswell...https://youtu.be/8pqDcwJ0mhQ?t=382 doflamingo will be able to sense a little I think from law and can react to law since he knows beforehand

Last edited:
Back