• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanting to make a verse explanation blog

So I'd be interested in writing a verse explanation page for Katanagatari so that the profiles stop being so redundant and repetitive between each other, and to save space but I had three questions about that.

1. Should I make sure I've perused every bit of lore regarding the verse? (e.g. both watching the anime and reading the light novel)

2. Is it alright to make a blog of this sort when the series isn't super complex?

3. How would this blog be made?

1. I think it would be useful if you know both the anime/novel as you can have more arguments for feats/explanations.

2. Yeah, sure. Make one, it will help to have the information at hand.

3. How big you want. You can put the information on more than one blog if you want it to be more methodical and be categorized.

A tip from me: Don't bring too much information if the verse is not popular as people will not bother to read it. I know this from my own recent experience. Bring the essential and what you consider is good for the verse.

Alright. That's a shame, but luckily the verse shouldn't be too complicated. I feel like this verse needs more attention as it's quite interesting.

Back