• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Base Wily

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Seriously? Those are Wily's stats in base?

Come ON.

Durability
In Rockman World 2, Mega Man says "**** you Wily, this whole game was awful!" and launches a missile at him, which causes Wily to crash into earth, which causes an explosion visible from space.

I'm not an expert in calcs, but that should upgrade him to Mountain Level or similar.

Moving on.

Speed
In Rockman Mega World, Mega Man chases Wily for over one minute and half until Wily trips over with a Rock... I mean a rock and his capsule picks him up.

Not only were Mega Man and Wily shown to have the same speed, but also his capsule moved so fast that Mega Man seemed to be at a stand still, so Massively FTL Wily on foot and Massively FTL+ in his Wily Capsule

And his most important ability
He is the master of disguse.

Lol Theres no way Willy being mftl+ on foot, he isnt a superhuman, we can consider that as Just an outlier. Also, the First statement willy survived because his ship protect him

Wonder how much we could wank Base Wily bassed on outliers alone.

I recall him making a superhuman jump at the end of Mega Man 2, and teleporting when Proto Man rescues Kalinka.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Wonder how much we could wank Base Wily bassed on outliers alone.

I recall him making a superhuman jump at the end of Mega Man 2, and teleporting when Proto Man rescues Kalinka.
I would think its fair to upgrade him to superhuman, but him as MFTL just because of that seems Very forced to me

You do not know, maybe the explosion is because of the impact or the missile, not because the ship exploded. Since willy manages to build machines with planet level durability, it would not be difficult to build a spacecraft durable enough to withstand an explosion like that.

If you see the video its clear that what caused the explosion was Wily's Capsule crashing into earth. Then again, Mega Man II was made by people who knew almost nothing about Mega Man. Or maybe they wanted to be consistent with the begining of Mega Man 4 since Wily was presumed dead.

The funny thing is that if you were to play all Mega Man Classic games in chronological order, you would already know that Wily is alive since Mega Man II --> Mega Man: The Wily Wars --> Mega Man 4

So much for being consistent.

The Wily Wars are after Mega Man 4, as only Wily Tower would be canon since the rest is a remake. At least that's what I can get from all this nonsence...

1. The plot of The Wily Wars has Wily traveling to the past to undo his defeats (Sonic Generations anyone?), and you can use weapons from Mega Man 1-3 in the Wily Tower, so the whole game is canon.
  2. The Wily Wars can't happen after Mega Man 4 since you don't have the New Mega Buster.

Well it is in character for Mega Man to throw away all of his weapons after a game. Maybe he did that with the charge shot at first. This also explains Mega Man 9 about halfway.

Well, it makes sense to not have the charged shot in the first 3 games if Mega Man wanted to avoid a paradox (You don't have the slide in the first 2 games), but it makes no sense to not have it in the Wily Tower. And Mega Man 4 isn't included with the other remaked games.

Rodri "Dante" said:
If you see the video its clear that what caused the explosion was Wily's Capsule crashing into earth. Then again, Mega Man II was made by people who knew almost nothing about Mega Man. Or maybe they wanted to be consistent with the begining of Mega Man 4 since Wily was presumed dead.
as I said, since willy can create machines capable of withstanding planetary damage, it is quite likely that the ship protected him from that explosion.
we do not even know if the ship was completely destroyed on the crashing to say that Willy tanked the blast. Thats why this feat is so vague.

And as you said, Megaman 2 was made by people who know nothin about the franchise, which
only reinforce this feat as an outlier.

Back