• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Humans are Tier 0 for they are able to write stories. Biblical angels are all above the entire infinite universe (for they protect it or something) which is thus tier -1 and the 9 chores of angels thus range from tier -2 to -10. Biblical god is Tier -11. Heil.

Suggsverse's fodder is thus -12 and suggsverse goes all the way up to... -20 or so?

DMB 1 said:
I still have no idea of what Suggsverse is.
A verse wanked by its very author, where fodder is above omnipotency.

Nevermind this is logically inconsistent, the author doesn't care and makes characters several tiers above omnipotence anyways.

Mand21 said:
DMB 1 said:
I still have no idea of what Suggsverse is.
A verse wanked by its very author, where fodder is above omnipotency.
Nevermind this is logically inconsistent, the author doesn't care and makes characters several tiers above omnipotence anyways.
You have to violate logic just to reach omnipotence.

Every character with supernatural powers is above the laws of the universe thus above universal level thus at least 2-C. Every powerscaling where a character is stronger than some other goes one tier up.

Easy Tier -Infinity by checking out Marvel

The gaming master666 said:
In your opinion whats the strongest fictional universe?
Shrekverse OvO

Now seriously, at least here Cthullu Mythos seems to be the strongest verse, i don't know much about it but i heard it has infinite 1-A's

The strongest verse i'm familiarized to is The Dark Tower which is also pretty strong

By feats alone and ignoring statements/lore, Suggsverse might as well have Tier 4-A fodder, 2-C~2-B average guys with some 2-A people. MFTL+ fodder, infinite speed average guys and immeasurable badasses.

And I actually believe that's how suggsverse should be looked at. An author so dumb doesn't have the right to have any of his statements trusted.

Dragon Ball again.

-Piccolo Jr is High 6 B due to that Papaya Island is a "Small Continent"

-King Piccolo was 7-A or High 7-A, due to that Central City was the bigger city of DB earth.

baldi should be tier 0 for creating the game! where all the character were people playing this game, and were victims, and now, are the enemies we all know, and love (no playtime, nobody loves you)

Eternal figure said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The gaming master666 said:
In your opinion whats the strongest fictional universe?
DC Comics "Milk Wars" series that came out earlier this year (Which is 100% canon) probably made it the strongest verse ever.
what happened in that?
Haven't finished reading, but there are characters stronger than a tier 0 and according to Matt a character destroyed everything in DC by spilling coffee on it. And it's not even close to complete.

Just going to point out that the majority of "Milk Wars" is an intentional meta joke that purposefully breaks scaling isn't actually possible to tier, unless you want to treat the residents of final heaven as legitimate Tier 1s who are threatened by Manga Khan and nearly beaten up by the JL and Doom Patrol.

They do have a reality nuke capable of wiping out the DC multiverse, though.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Just going to point out that the majority of "Milk Wars" is an intentional meta joke that purposefully breaks scaling isn't actually possible to tier, unless you want to treat the residents of final heaven as legitimate Tier 1s who are threatened by Manga Khan and nearly beaten up by the JL and Doom Patrol.
They do have a reality nuke capable of wiping out the DC multiverse, though.
WAIT, what joke is that? OwO

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm still making Milk Wars blog profiles treating all their feats as legitimate because of course.
It is a thing of beauty.
I swear to God you better have Mr. Nebula as the Tier 0.

All of DC's reality < Retconn Corp. < Manga Khan < Mr. Nebula

Back