• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Xtasyamphetamine said:
Holy shit those outliers I need to cleanse my ******* eyes
Enjoy more - here is the happiest, most wank-filled place on the Internet.

Generic enemies in games are at least a tier below the protagonist, because in gameplay they can give him/her a certain fight. (They aren't one-shotted)

-Hells of Devil May cry 3 are at least 8-A

-Thugs of Spider-Man (Imsoniac game) are at least 9-B

-Murlocs of Warcraft are at least 7-c (Note; There is a Murloc who is a demon hunter, so technically this is canon with one.)

-Goombas and Koopas are at least High 5-A

Everyone that has ever fought Super Sonic is 2-C via scaling from Solaris

Tier 0 All of JoJo's because Professor said SCP is weak comparatively oof

Camilopezo said:
Generic enemies in games are at least a tier below the protagonist, because in gameplay they can give him/her a certain fight. (They aren't one-shotted)
-Hells of Devil May cry 3 are at least 8-A

-Thugs of Spider-Man (Imsoniac game) are at least 9-B

-Murlocs of Warcraft are at least 7-c (Note; There is a Murloc who is a demon hunter, so technically this is canon with one.)

-Goombas and Koopas are at least High 5-A
I have actually tried to argue this for waddle dee's before

Apparently theres a thread trying to upgrade Kirby to 3-A, so 3-A Waddle Dee confirmed

PPAP is one of the few memes I would say I more cancerous and less funny then Ugandan knuckles

Mother F***er Gentlemen is more cancerous and funnier than PPAP

Fire-Benders are empowered by the Sun, so they're 4-C. Also during Solzin's comet they were stated to be "powered by 100 suns" so that makes them High 4-C during Solzin's comet.

Back