• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waluigi vs Doomsday

I'd say waluigi is more versatile and transmutation is what wins him the fight. Waluigi fra.

I don't think Doomsday and evolve from turning into gold but I dunno maybe he's just that stupid

3 Waluigi. We "Wa" for victory today! Read my lips, we will get Waluigi, Geno, and Broly in Smash some day!

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
No because the ones creating it said no, and while it wasn´t Boon, it was a credible source
Wanna know what's a credible source? Shaggy. Understandable.

So anyone care to explain how the time manip works and what he actually starts with in character?

Time stop is just something he can do. From my understanding it's from a watch power up. In character...I dunno he's never been in one of the main Mario games.

Dude I'm not an expert I don't have a scan readily available. I know he picks it up and then time just stops for a limited amount of time. Don't know how long.

He'd probably use it pretty quickly if he thinks he's getting cornered or if he just feels like he has to. He's crafty enough to know when to use it

Back