• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White tries to fight a dinosaur again (12-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, this dinosaur's durability is 10-A and Walter is at least 9-C with his firearms.

The Dinosaur is not that big vertically, and it will be difficult for him to go through some spaces as I pointed out above.

And then there's that ladder that leads to high ground that Walter can reach, and which the dinosaur most likely won't be able to climb.
It's 9-C but only on a small point, that's the biggest problem of fire arms, thanks to appling the force on such a small space It rellies almost entirely on hitting "Weakpoints" like a vital organ, otherwise there would be no feat of a normal human surviving bulelts lol

But yes, I see You point still, just don't think the damage is that much relliable, not to mention bullet's losse a bunch of speed after hitting anything so It might not go so deep

I'd say that for matches that are incon due to split votes, which are still getting votes, they should only be added 24 hours after the newest vote, since any of them threatens to turn the tide.
I mean, this dinosaur's durability is 10-A and Walter is at least 9-C with his firearms.

The Dinosaur is not that big vertically, and it will be difficult for him to go through some spaces as I pointed out above.

And then there's that ladder that leads to high ground that Walter can reach, and which the dinosaur most likely won't be able to climb.
The handgun he has is actually 10-A+.

Last edited:
Even worst
Piercing damage makes this not really matter

I still see Walt using his prior knowledge on the thing to make his way to the staircase.

We don't know if it would gun it straight for Walt and if he did a shot from his gun would surely startle the thing

Walt abuses this to get to high ground and takes it from their

The fact that the Dino has to both decide to charge Walt, which it may not do, and not get startled or retreat from a bullet wound in order to win seems like a less likely event then Walt simply making his way up the stairs before the Dino notices or while he's startled

Also let me point out again that Walt has prior knowledge that this fight is going to happen so he would use his intelligence to plan out the most likely route to the top of the stairs

Piercing damage makes this not really matter
Ye, I know about pircing damage, I was the one that made ever THE REAL WORLD gun profile have a "higher with pircing damage" in the wiki lol

But let's use the bear as a comparason, It skull can deflect shotgun shoots, that are much more powerfull guns

And we have the "bullet's deacelerate a lot after stat pircing" and with the dino muscles and mostly like a lot more resistent skull sinse It has to take down much heavier dinos them It self and a lot bulkier

But yes, the prior knowledge is really helpfull still think Dinossaur take It most of the time

But hey, that's why this is a incon, there is a lot up to interpretation of how things may go, so It's all okay

I mean, bears are more distant than reptiles like dinos, but I'm still sure animal that size can tank the full force of a man's punch due to it's muscularity & bone strength. Should be capable of surviving a couple of bullets from Walt's gun before dying.

I mean, bears are more distant than reptiles like dinos, but I'm still sure animal that size can tank the full force of a man's punch due to it's muscularity & bone strength. Should be capable of surviving a couple of bullets from Walt's gun before dying.
Does that imply that you'll be changing your vote from Walt to Dino, or naw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back