• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White tries to fight a dinosaur again (12-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we've been tied for a day at this point so does that mean this can be added right away or does grace start from when an incon is mentioned?

jamie-sheldon-bb-render-08.jpg
Wow, with those stairs and that high place, it would be pretty easy to hit the dinosaur.

Considering the speed of the two and the environment, there's a good chance that Walter will climb these stairs. So the dinosaur probably couldn't do anything.

there were a pause, i even went to all-purpose-thread and asked this to be closed, but since its getting voted again, imma take it off from the profiles
Since the creation of this topic I think that every day it is receiving votes. Despite being in a constant stalemate.

Just realized that i didn't have to bump this thread once

Anyway imma just put a summary of the Discussion for new comers because i doubt anyone want's to read through over 170 different comments

Dinos Wincons:

Sneak up on Walter (This is probably the dino's best chance even though they start in view of each other the dino could totally use the lab as cover and possibly close the distance then just start mauling him)

Gun it towards Walter and hope he misses his shots or the dino survives it (Ehh not very reliable Walt could hit a headshot which could put it down pretty quick or if he hits it in a non vital area it would still injure it)

Alternatively the dino uses its intimidation to make it much harder for walt to hit his shots (Again doubtful it would make him more stressed yeah but Walt could still probably hit it since its pretty huge)

Walters Wincons:

Land a lucky shot if the Dino decides to run towards him (He's not an awful shot so i could maybe see this working out)

Get up the stairs before the dino can catch him making it so that he has a birds eye view of the whole lab (Kinda risky the dino could totally catch him before he makes it up. And even if he does theres no guarantee the dino would stay out in the open)

Use his knowledge of the location to weave into hard to reach areas so that he can hopefully get it stuck (Super risky if he messes up once it's game over)

They both pretty much have one reliable wincon. I almost see the dino taking this 60% of the time just because even though walter is ok with a gun hes going to be under alot of stress so he'd likely miss considering how the dino isn't exactly close. The dino would then get spooked by the shot and probably start using the lab as cover where it can close the distance without fear of being taken out.

So might switch my vote here

I mean tbh this match has no business being THIS controversial based on its simplicity compared to superman and goku or something

Either way how was this agreed upon? Because it was added as an incon but then taken off because i guess grace period hadn’t started or something? Or does it need to be voted as an incon in order to be incon?

I mean tbh this match has no business being THIS controversial based on its simplicity compared to superman and goku or something

Either way how was this agreed upon? Because it was added as an incon but then taken off because i guess grace period hadn’t started or something? Or does it need to be voted as an incon in order to be incon?
There's enough votes for it to be added as an Incon later, you don't need to vote if it's already tied.

If anything that's just gonna skew it to one side.

Gun it towards Walter and hope he misses his shots or the dino survives it (Ehh not very reliable Walt could hit a headshot which could put it down pretty quick or if he hits it in a non vital area it would still injure it)
Just putting this here

Still don't think this is as bad as You make It sound, Walter gun isn't "more potent" them a normal handgun, I don't think a headshoot consistently would K.O the dino, Emus can survive multiple shoots in the body and keep going and The dino is a lot bigger and bulkier them a emu, and If we are comparing It to a bear again, It skull should tank some bullets too

Walt CAN kill the dino with multiple shoots in the head or a single look shoot in the eye for exemple but really? I don't think It would in much problem unless Walt shoot all his 6 bullets on the dino skull or get luck

But hey, that's just how I see

Just putting this here

Still don't think this is as bad as You make It sound, Walter gun isn't "more potent" them a normal handgun, I don't think a headshoot consistently would K.O the dino, Emus can survive multiple shoots in the body and keep going and The dino is a lot bigger and bulkier them a emu, and If we are comparing It to a bear again, It skull should tank some bullets too

Walt CAN kill the dino with multiple shoots in the head or a single look shoot in the eye for exemple but really? I don't think It would in much problem unless Walt shoot all his 6 bullets on the dino skull or get luck

But hey, that's just how I see
Maybe i was overhyping the gun a little bit but if walt hits it in the head or anywhere for that matter it would weaken it significantly. Or at the very least startle it enough to reconsider a head on attack.

Maybe i was overhyping the gun a little bit but if walt hits it in the head or anywhere for that matter it would weaken it significantly. Or at the very least startle it enough to reconsider a head on attack.
Maybe, trough If I see a dinossur roaring in pain in front of me I would shit my pants

And It probable would just get more pissed of, this dinossaur hunted pey much heavier them It self, It should have some great resastence to having broken bones or feeling pain to do that, It shouldn't be as bad to the dino

Maybe, trough If I see a dinossur roaring in pain in front of me I would shit my pants

And It probable would just get more pissed of, this dinossaur hunted pey much heavier them It self, It should have some great resastence to having broken bones or feeling pain to do that, It shouldn't be as bad to the dino
But hey, this really is more of interpretation at this point sinse We can't really know how well It took beingh pirced by atacks for obvious reassons lol

It's more the loud bang that would scare off the Dino I mean if you look up animals randomly hearing gunshots they just start booking it in the opposite direction.
Ironically though this would probably be a good thing for the dino since once it gets scared off it'll probably use the lab as cover to get closer to walt. That or Walt would use this opportunity to get up the stairs to claim the high ground.

But incon seems like the most appropriate since both sides claiming a victory relies on the other making a mistake and even then theres a chance either one could get lucky.

For example if the Dino manages to close the distance and Walt could land a lucky shot on the dino right before it mauls him.

Or if Walt takes the opportunity to climb up the stairs the Dino could catch him before he manages to

It's more the loud bang that would scare off the Dino I mean if you look up animals randomly hearing gunshots they just start booking it in the opposite direction.
Ironically though this would probably be a good thing for the dino since once it gets scared off it'll probably use the lab as cover to get closer to walt. That or Walt would use this opportunity to get up the stairs to claim the high ground.

But incon seems like the most appropriate since both sides claiming a victory relies on the other making a mistake and even then theres a chance either one could get lucky.

For example if the Dino manages to close the distance and Walt could land a lucky shot on the dino right before it mauls him.

Or if Walt takes the opportunity to climb up the stairs the Dino could catch him before he manages to
Yup, still gonna keep my vote to Dino, but also think the "too much debate, INCON" is the best option, just wanted to make clear that just shooting the dino in the head isn't as reliable as It was made look like in the debate so far

Yup, still gonna keep my vote to Dino, but also think the "too much debate, INCON" is the best option, just wanted to make clear that just shooting the dino in the head isn't as reliable as It was made look like in the debate so far
I mean, this dinosaur's durability is 10-A and Walter is at least 9-C with his firearms.

The Dinosaur is not that big vertically, and it will be difficult for him to go through some spaces as I pointed out above.

And then there's that ladder that leads to high ground that Walter can reach, and which the dinosaur most likely won't be able to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back