• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walking in timeless void grant a character infinite speed?

You literally asked this already in your previous thread that was answered and you were told “No, moving in timeless void does not grant any speed feat”
Why ask the same thing here the answer does not change within 15mins

We already had numerous threads about it not being Infinite speed years ago.

Accept the only reason characters are able to move in 0 time is because there is no time to begin with. If anything, a void being timeless only makes moving at X speeds even less impressive. Much like how lifting strength feats are less impressive if there's 0 gravity.

Which is still speed

Thats a very bad comparison
I don’t know what you are on but you are wrong
Speed by default is rate of movement basically this is distance covered in a given time
When there is no time then there is no way you can determine your speed.

So you mind explaining to us why moving in a place where there is no time is supposed to grant speed?

Sigh.

Speed = distance / time

If ur time is 0, then your speed will be zero.
ngl its on me for making this too simplified. I did it so OP could understand in a extremely simple way, but to put it bluntly in doing so, i was kinda wrong. Time doesn't exist in a timeless void so speed can't be garnered. That's the correct answer.

Back