• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wakfu season 3 feats

Ah also I forgot to mention Oropo manipulated Dathura to anger Ogrest and trigger Ogrest' chaos. He is also the one who made sure Nox discovered the eliacube.

I am not going to read that, so I can avoid spoilers, but will Yugo get a tier 2 rating and is this the last season of Wakfu?

FanofRPGs said:
I am not going to read that, so I can avoid spoilers, but will Yugo get a tier 2 rating and is this the last season of Wakfu?
Nope, and it's kind of on a limbo. Tot said that season 3 is a compromise, both a closure and a possibility of a follow-up.

https://twitter.com/Totankama/status/909359391085928449

I heard that if the ratings are good, they might get the OK of starting season 4. Other than that, it's the last season (possibly for now).

Edit: They said Ankama's working on other animation projects to at the moment.

https://twitter.com/BRETAK_AKM/status/909364845019004934

Okay, and where will the tiers for all the characters stand given this season? Can they be listed out?

101bijou said:
FanofRPGs said:
Nope, and it's kind of on a limbo. Tot said that season 3 is a compromise, both a closure and a possibility of a follow-up.
https://twitter.com/Totankama/status/909359391085928449

I heard that if the ratings are good, they might get the OK of starting season 4. Other than that, it's the last season (possibly for now).

Edit: They said Ankama's working on other animation projects to at the moment.

https://twitter.com/BRETAK_AKM/status/909364845019004934
Well, I'd say at least Oropo and Tristegnon (Evangelyne's baby) should be low 2 - C considering what I said. Don't you think?

I'm confused with the baby. Since the baby's mind is the most pure thing there, maybe that's why he was able to easily destroy Oropo's dimension (I think he says that he controls the dimension through his mind as well as the Eliacube/Dofus, not too sure though)? IDK, it just seems a little weird to have a 2-C baby.

As for Adamai, maybe so but then I guess God King Yugo and Ogrest have to scale up as well since they both used 6 Dofus as well, or no? Though there needs to be proof on Adamai w/ 6 Dofus's power to be 2-C.

101bijou said:
I'm confused with the baby. Since the baby's mind is the most pure thing there, maybe that's why he was able to easily destroy Oropo's dimension (I think he says that he controls the dimension through his mind as well as the Eliacube/Dofus, not too sure though)? IDK, it just seems a little weird to have a 2-C baby.
As for Adamai, maybe so but then I guess God King Yugo and Ogrest have to scale up as well since they both used 6 Dofus as well, or no? Though there needs to be proof on Adamai w/ 6 Dofus's power to be 2-C.

Well all 3 used the Dofus, Ogrest doing so could not be stopped by the gods, and in general it seems consistent enough.

Just wondering, can people list all the hax Oropo has?

(RISK OF SPOILERS!!!)

It terms of power, Oropo has all of Yugo's (except the immortality. He has "longevity" through death of other people of his race) and ...

- Telepathy

- Mind reading

- Mental attack

- Illusion creation

- Resistance to time manipulation (if he has the eliacube). He can move freely in a sphere where time was altered to slow you down + making you older very quickly, without any consequence.

- True Flight

- Universal creation (created a whole universe with the help of the eliacube)

- aura (once he used his weapon) ... he can use a "susano made from an aura of wakfu" to obtain defensives and offensive capacities.

- "reality warping?" (fixed the reality in his dimension multiple time with the help of the eliacube)

- Sealing (can seal someone inside of his mind).

- Absorption (can absorb people who are trapped in his mind to gain their powers and stats).

- Electricity manipulation (can use floating spheres he mentally control and that are capable of using electricity. If there are at least two spheres, they can also create portals).

- Universal destruction (with time prep, can use the dofus and the eliacube to create the eliabomb. A weapon capable of creating an extremely heavy mass that can engulf and destroy a whole universe in a matter of second).

Well not really. But (SPOILERS!!!)

He didn't exactly show new powers, but his tier should be increased because he can fight during a quite long period against someone who stomped Goultard (with god Iop's power). Adamai with the 6 dofus is superior to Goultard too (as showed very soon in season 3). Also Adamai with the 6 dofus is pretty much stated to be equal to Oropo with the eliacube because Oropo said "You're no match for me without the 6 dofus", which means they most likely should have a similar level otherwise. Adamai also showed he could teleport even without the 6 dofusn, he can also create shields.

Something I forgot about Oropo's power

(SPOILERS!!!)

Oropo probably has either some kind of reality warping, or some spatial manipulation or hax like that because all guardians of each floor can manipulate their floor "at will" (and Toxine said it was "thanks to the dimension Oropo created" and can change their floor to make them look like their personality. We do not know if there are limits to this power but this was stated in ep 9 and showed.

Toxine (daughter of god Sram) for example used that power to create illusions in her floor (illusions can manipulate senses because Toxine created a fake Cra stage with fake bows to deceive Flopin and Evangelyne. Even when they had fake bows in hands, they couldn't tell they were fake which means it can deceive their sense of touch). Toxine also created a kind of endless dimension hole (which sounds really similar to the place Hades was sent at the end of the disney Hercules animated movie). In her room, Toxine created some kind tear gas smoke.

(Don't know which version of Zamasu you mean)

Zamasu may have the upperhand in Goku Black form and up (he's resistant to electric attacks). Then there's whether or not Oropo and Yugo are fused. Oropo is much more resiliant with Yugo while without him, he has to recharge with the Eliacube.

101bijou said:
(Don't know which version of Zamasu you mean)
Zamasu may have the upperhand in Goku Black form and up (he's resistant to electric attacks). Then there's whether or not Oropo and Yugo are fused. Oropo is much more resiliant with Yugo while without him, he has to recharge with the Eliacube.
Fused with Yugo I guess? How would he do against Infinite Zamasu?

Well, infinite Zamasu is pretty much unintagible I think, so Oropo would have to use the Eliabomb (I think Echo called the Eliacube+Dofus that name) to destroy him. Of course, if Oropo can manage to escape to his own dimension (can he create one instantly?) or someplace else in time (I saw him create a large teleportation portal—the one Yugo used in the OVAs to send Zinit to the Shushu place—when he transformed into that weird jellitine owl form, I'm assuming he can do it without being in that form though because of the Wakfu from the Eliabomb), he can escape death.

If Oropo is fused with Yugo, I think he can pretty much take Zamasu on. Even when Yugo separated himself from Oropo, he still has the same power, but he may experience lag due to his existence problem and will have to recharge. This lag can occur at anytime, so it may hinder him in a fight with Zamasu. Normal Oropo though, I'm not too sure about. Goku Black Zamasu will have the upper hand against his electric attacks from the ball things.

well yeah it's called "eliabomb" + yeah Oropo sill keeps yugo's power even if he leaves his mind. it's similar to hwocell Keeps his perfect form except he never lost those powers.

If we ever make a profile for him, we should get screenshots for his other forms (I like how "god-like" he looks at some moments).

Jeune fou said:
well yeah it's called "eliabomb" + yeah Oropo sill keeps yugo's power even if he leaves his mind. it's similar to hwocell Keeps his perfect form except he never lost those powers.
If we ever make a profile for him, we should get screenshots for his other forms (I like how "god-like" he looks at some moments).
We should wait for the episodes to all be subbed

If you want. But you can trust me: there might have things I forgot to mention but what I said is true. Ah also sorry for grammatical mistakes I made: I wrote my post quickly. I wanted to say he still keeps powers from the person he absorbed even if that person leaves his mind.

Also I of course wanted to say "It's similar to how Cell keeps his perfect form except he (Oropo) never lost those powers while Cell first regressed to his semi perfect form".

Do you want me to take screenshots of him? Of Adamai? Of Evangelyne's baby? (btw: like I said in previous post, the baby's name should be "Tristegnon" (I am not sure but I think the english version of it should be something like "Sadlythump" (if we suppose he also keeps first letters of his father's full name just like in the french version).

(SPOILERS!!!)

I can also take screenshots of the universal destruction.

Bump

So, I am at episode 8, waiting for 9 to be subbed. Does it get more heavy and stop with the childish humor soon?

FanofRPGs said:
Bump
So, I am at episode 8, waiting for 9 to be subbed. Does it get more heavy and stop with the childish humor soon?
I'm not gonna spoil but ... YEAH! some SERIOUS stuff will happen! You won't be dissapointed.

K, the subs for ********* seem to take forever. Its especially annoying that its not released when the countdown says so.

So I am planning on doinng a large Wakfu revision where I add the tier 2 ratings, make profiles for the main cast in its entirety, and upgrade Yugo to tier 2. Should Oropo be made yet? Or should we wait for the subs to come out to show for the staff?

FanofRPGs said:
K, the subs for ********* seem to take forever. Its especially annoying that its not released when the countdown says so.
Well, they really get their subs from 4chan fansubbers (which is how I watched all the episodes, they have quicksubs that don't translate all the jokes/puns but still make everything watchable). One of the people subbing said that everyone else is really busy with their lives which is why their taking a while.

BTW, the person also said that ep 9 will release soon (maybe later today or tommorrow, not sure). I'm not totally sure when ********* will upload it though, episode 8's subs were released for a while before ********* got a hold of it.

FanofRPGs said:
So I am planning on doinng a large Wakfu revision where I add the tier 2 ratings, make profiles for the main cast in its entirety, and upgrade Yugo to tier 2. Should Oropo be made yet? Or should we wait for the subs to come out to show for the staff?
You can focuse on known characters and wait for subtiles to see it for yourself if you prefer. I hope you'll find subbed episode soon. Now that I think about it, I think season 3 should appear on netflix soon.

Back