• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Wakfu upgrades

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
WARNING: SPOILERS

Hello, I decided it should be time to initiate the Wakfu revisions for most of the verse. I admit I don't know any French so I don't understand the Season 3 feats well, and we might need help from other users knowledgeable on French.

Revision #1: Upgrading base characters to 7-C

So their 8-B rating stems from me looking at TTGL's calcs

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-category/wakfu-dofus.1354/view-entries

I looked at them, and just assumed the bulk of their base level feats were 8-B from his calcs (Which were accepted, he is a great calcer), however it turns out that they are actually usually Low 7-C to High 7-C

Eva's Arrows can do this

= 8.534 kilotons of tnt

Yugo's fight in the Gobbal Finale

= 2.7837 kilotons of tnt

Adamai and Igole's fight did this

= 29.8933 to 82.0273 kilotons of tnt

Yugo destroys a water snake

= 139.321 kilotons of tnt

Tristepin get's thrown this hard and survives it

Adamai can fight the Crackler King who can do this

= 2.8489 kilotons of tnt

Going by this, I'd suggest placing Yugo and Co. to be low 7-C to high 7-C (Your decision)

It would scale too:

Yugo

Tristepi

Adamai

Evangeline

Amalia

Igole

Minor Villains who were similar in power

Revision #2: Placing the gods at tier 2

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/power-of-the-pantheon-of-twelve.35837/

Xelor's clock can freeze and send temporal ripples across the universe

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Xelor's_Divine_Clock_-_Part_VI

They all agree, Xelor will be the one to put into action the breakdown of time. He lifts up a tail of his cloak and draws his portable sandglass he always carries with him. This instrument enables him to freeze time. It can be very useful to fix the hitches of the time frame when dates are fraying to end up being devoured by Timemites and chronologies curl like the antennas of an old Tempousfouguite. When all this happens, the Time Silkworms, especially tamed by Xelor himself, spin the precious time thread which will be used to mend the rips. Xelor decrees a truce of a couple thousands grains of sidereal dust which start dropping through the narrow neck of his sandglass. The swift passage of the Universe stops, and there is the sound of a big croaking before disappearing. Silence will calm down the cosmic and divine fluctuations going through the Universe. (We must say that Iop and Osamodas, and even all the gods of the World of Ten have completely opposite principles. However, there must be a celestial harmony, and a perfect divine understanding so that time passes by serenely). - Xelor's Divine Clock - Part VI
The goddess Sacrier warped time-space and changed history with a single tear to Xelors clock, so that Bonta and Brakmar are always rebuilt.

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tears_of_a_Goddess_-_Found_Fragments_VIII

No need for evidence" god Iop replied, and before he could say another word, the Goddess Sacrier took the Divine Clock in her hands. She was holding it as if it were an oracle. Each second passing by was whispering the life of the world... She and the other gods heard the suffering and the terror of the inhabitants of Amakna. They were a prey to the most terrible fears, and within the chorus of moaning raising up, the gods could sense something soft and serious, something close to appeasement. Full of sympathy, a tear rolled down the goddess's cheek which fell onto the Divine Clock, got into the mechanism and slid over the time frog who croaked in surprise... The Clock, suddenly alive, had one single convulsion: space and time, past and present seemed to crumple... At this moment, Xelor predicted that Bonta and Brakmar, rival cities, would be destroyed during the cities war and that thanks to the goddess tear, they would be reborn from the chaos in which History would have put them. This time, Xelor could not change this chronological anomaly: it was a second chance given to the two cities.
Yakusha, a son of Ecaflip (Who is his superior in power) created a parallel world to the World of Twelve

Released this summer, in this RPG, you will get to recruit powerful warriors to fight your opponents and lead the investigation on the anomalies of this parallel World of Twelve, an alternative world created by the god of reflections, Yakusha!
~ Official Dofus English site​
However, its not just a planet

https://s33.postimg.org/3nmxclabz/Etatim.png

As you see, there it has its moon, its sun, and even the stars of the universe can be seen in the background, implying he recreated an entire universe

The gods have authority over their entire universe

https://s32.postimg.org/iu678lmlh/Nature_of_the_Krosmoz_1.jpg

Not really a feat, but shows more-so that the Gods are commonly universal in scope and scale

Silent and solitary, Osamodas prefers the company of creatures to that of people, and he passes this liking for monsters onto his disciples. He can summon any creature in the Universe as he knows them all and speaks their languages. He used to be an aggressive god who got carried away easily, and he has quite an eventful past as a conqueror of universes. Legend says that his long coat is made from skins cut off his enemies. Even if you don't believe that, he's a scary guy with an imposing reputation!
http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Angels_%26_Demons#Page_4

The gods receive power from their worshippers, the thing is that it is implied they have adherents across the entire universe, meaning they are given the power of worshippers across a universe described as pretty much infinite

One thing is sure. Here below (and the rules would be the same in the entire Universe), Faith conditions the physical appearance of the beings. Indeed, the faith given by a soul to a divinity has an influence on it mortal coil. The latter tends to take up the features (both physical and behavioural) of the venerated divinity

https://s23.postimg.org/s15v0w8ob/Screen_Shot_2017-01-29_at_12.55.08_AM.png

The Gods reside in Inglorium, which is described as a higher plane of existence. Furthermore, Xelor's area in The Inglorium has many stars

Now let's show why Ogrest, Yugo, Tristepin, and maybe some guys in Season 3 scale

http://www.krosmoz.com/fr/4-dofus/10-geste-ogrest/87-reussite-ogrest

The gods fought Ogrest and lost

C'est la panique chez les dieux! Ogrest est en possession des six Dofus Primordiaux, ce qui lui donne autant de pouvoir qu'eux ! S'ils n'agissent pas rapidement, qui sait ce qu'il pourrait se passer !
Les Douze décident alors de descendre de l'Ingloriom pour neutraliser l'ogre. Osamodas fait claquer son fouet, Cr├ó lui décoche des fl├¿ches ├á la volée, et Sadida lui envoie une armée de ronces, bien décidé ├á lui montrer de quel bois il se chauffe!

Mais les efforts des dieux sont vains. Ogrest est plus fort qu'eux : il remporte le combat. Et ivre de sa puissance, il finit par effrayer la poupée Dathura.

Comment celle-ci en vient-elle ├á tomber dans les abysses ? Myst├¿re… Mais sa disparition soudaine va bouleverser l'ogre amoureux. Au point de lui faire perdre la t├¬te…

Nous sommes en 789, qui marque le début du Chaos d'Ogrest. Ogrest devient fou de rage et de chagrin… et le plus effrayant, c'est qu'il est surpuissant!

This is panic among the gods! Ogrest is in possession of the six Dofus Primordial, which gives it so much power they! If they do not act quickly, who knows what might happen! The Twelve decide to get off the Ingloriom to neutralize the ogre. Osamodas cracked his whip, Cra let fly arrows on the fly, and Sadida sends a bramble army, determined to show what stuff it gets warm! But the efforts of the gods are vain. Ogrest is stronger that them : he won the fight. And drunk with power, he ends up scaring the doll Dathura . How it comes in it to fall into the abyss ? Mystery ... But his sudden death will upset the ogre lovers. As to make him lose his head ... We are at 789 , which marks the beginning of Chaos Ogrest . Ogrest becomes enraged and grief ... and the most frightening is that it is overkill!
We know its via the Dofus as once again they state all 6 Dofus being used results in a power surpassing the gods

https://s32.postimg.org/lvse4tacl/Power_to_surpass_the_gods.jpg

What's more, Yugo with the Six Eliatrope Dofus broke space-time and caused an entire new race to appear on the World of Twelve in both the Dofus Era and the Wakfu Era; the Eliotropes.

Trailer ― L'égal d'un dieu
Trailer ― L'égal d'un dieu

Having appeared via a freak accident, Eliotropes are but mirror images of their creator, the King-God. They move at the speed of lightning, disappear in the blink of an eye to reappear someplace else, away. Just like Eliatropes, they know the Wakfu's secrets.
~ Official Site (English)​

This is elaborated in Season 3, where him just using the 6 dofus rewrote the universe into a paradox causing all of the stuff that happened the show to exist.

So tier 2 scales for God King Yugo, Ogrest, all the gods, and possibly Rushu and Goultard given Goultard is a demi-god son of Iop and Rushu is stated many times to be similar in power to the gods.

Revision #3: Season 3 feats

Admittedly, I am not so well versed on this one, will be done in a bit. However according to Jeune Fou, Season 3 does have a lot of universal feats. Namely Oropo's Eliabomb would be able to destroy The Inglorium, and it destroyed an entire universe Oropo himself created. Furthermore, Adamai and Tristepin will scale with Yugo as they all fought Merged Oropo on a similar level.

Yeah, looks fine to me. I also found out, which you pointed out before that there was a demigod who created a parrallel universe.

Also, all gods have concept manipulation would be scary.

Allright, breaking it down. I think the high end of High 7-C for everyone in the party post season two is fine. I also wanna add most of the small town/town level feats were done very early on or were casual. Yugo destroying the water snake seemed to be a good metric for what the rest could do. Minus say Percedal and Amalia. Percedal cuz guardian/god powers, and amalia because she has moments where she surpasses even yugo in strength, although right now it is not enough to be conclusive. If amalia gets a profile, she would likely be "At Least High High 7-A, Likely Higher." Because she was the only one who destroyed all of Nox's robots.

Anyway, scales to everyone else at least.

As for the gods being Low 2-C, I am fine with this. Ogrest with the six dofus is Low 2-C, I also wanna add he was weakened in the fight with Yugo and Percedal (in a way) The six dofus became six dragons and he lost a good chunk of his power it seems. Not sure if this is a leap of logic on my part or reason, but it is worthy enough to note.

I am 100% fine with both upgrades. TTGL is a great calcer and debater who's put a lot of work into his Wakfu analysis, and everything here is well justified.

KinkiestSins said:
Allright, breaking it down.
I think the high end of High 7-C for everyone in the party post season two is fine. I also wanna add most of the small town/town level feats were done very early on or were casual. Yugo destroying the water snake seemed to be a good metric for what the rest could do. Minus say Percedal and Amalia. Percedal cuz guardian/god powers, and amalia because she has moments where she surpasses even yugo in strength, although right now it is not enough to be conclusive. If amalia gets a profile, she would likely be "At Least High High 7-A, Likely Higher." Because she was the only one who destroyed all of Nox's robots.

Anyway, scales to everyone else at least.

As for the gods being Low 2-C, I am fine with this. Ogrest with the six dofus is Low 2-C, I also wanna add he was weakened in the fight with Yugo and Percedal (in a way) The six dofus became six dragons and he lost a good chunk of his power it seems. Not sure if this is a leap of logic on my part or reason, but it is worthy enough to note.
Well in Amalia case, the Tree of Life was helping her that time so I'd say she'd be 7-C like the rest of them but with another key "With the Tree of Life's power" as High 7A, Likely Higher.

KinkiestSins said:
@101
Even then, she also defeated a person Yugo could not beat. Also, she would be High 7-C, Not 7-C
Oh right, I meant the same as everyone else, sorry. Do you mean in the OVAs against Harebourg? I'm not too sure about that outcome. Harebourg managed to hold himself against Tristipin (who had recently awoken his godly powers) and the other's (Evangelyne and Ruel) power combined together, yet he was defeated by Amalia's vines in the end. I wanna say PIS but I'm not totally sure here.

Oh right, I meant the same as everyone else, sorry. Do you mean in the OVAs against Harebourg? I'm not too sure about that outcome. Harebourg managed to hold himself against Tristipin (who had recently awoken his godly powers) and the other's (Evangelyne and Ruel) power combined together, yet he was defeated by Amalia's vines in the end. I wanna say PIS but I'm not totally sure here.

When looked by itself, pis But with defeating nox bots and very other small things in the story? Amalia is closer to yugo then most give her credit for. That said, I agree with your suggestion. A new key for her seems fine.

KinkiestSins said:
When looked by itself, pis But with defeating nox bots and very other small things in the story? Amalia is closer to yugo then most give her credit for. That said, I agree with your suggestion. A new key for her seems fine.
Nox Bots were because of the Tree of Life, can you list the other things? I know Amalia's tough too but I don't think she's as strong as Tristipin or Yugo.

Also another thing to mention *spoilers*, in Wakfu tome 4, Baltazaar with the Eliacube and 6 Eliatrope Dofus managed to rebirth his Eliatrope brother Glip.

BTW, places like Xelorium are called "Divine Dimensions" which are like personal havens for the Gods.

You can find more lore here (if you know french) http://fr.dofus-rp.wikia.com/wiki/Explorancienne That page in particular details this person named Explorancienne, who is actally Echo in disguise.

Also, the new game Dofus 3 happens years after the events of Wakfu Season 3 (turns out, Ogrest's tears never stopped flooding the world even after the 6 Dofus were taken away, in this game's world only the major cities like Bonta remain), and Tot (one of the developers for the animation and games) stated that while Eliotropes won't be playable, Eliatropes may be on here:

https://tot-prod.blog/2017/10/01/qr-sur-larticle-des-personnages/

This is his blog, it's entirely in french but google translate can help you understand what he's saying. I know peple say GT isn't very trustworthy, but some french anons (4chan) confirmed what others had read in translate.

Nox Bots were because of the Tree of Life, can you list the other things? I know Amalia's tough too but I don't think she's as strong as Tristipin or Yugo.

Also another thing to mention *spoilers*, in Wakfu tome 4, Baltazaar with the Eliacube and 6 Eliatrope Dofus managed to rebirth his Eliatrope brother Glip.

She isnt. I am also too lazy to list them all due to school. I might make a crt regarding her in the future, But again, I am fine with your suggestion.

101bijou said:
BTW, places like Xelorium are called "Divine Dimensions" which are like personal havens for the Gods.
You can find more lore here (if you know french) http://fr.dofus-rp.wikia.com/wiki/Explorancienne That page in particular details this person named Explorancienne, who is actally Echo in disguise.

Also, the new game Dofus 3 happens years after the events of Wakfu Season 3 (turns out, Ogrest's tears never stopped flooding the world even after the 6 Dofus were taken away, in this game's world only the major cities like Bonta remain), and Tot (one of the developers for the animation and games) stated that while Eliotropes won't be playable, Eliatropes may be on here:

https://tot-prod.blog/2017/10/01/qr-sur-larticle-des-personnages/

This is his blog, it's entirely in french but google translate can help you understand what he's saying. I know peple say GT isn't very trustworthy, but some french anons (4chan) confirmed what others had read in translate.

Dimensions in Wakfu =/= higher infinity. Because technically Xelorium would be 1-B then lol (Each dimension is alphabetically ordered by the god's name, I.E Enutrof's Realm is the 4th dimensions)

Okay

So, does Yugo have any new abilities from Season 3 aside for his new form?

So, any more input on the first two parts? Should I undertake the 7-C ratings for them (And do I put low 7-C, 7-C, or High 7-C?) and the tier 2 revisions? I want to do the changes, but I need further confirmation.

Back