• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wait, you're not an enderman.

This Slenderman seems so weak, damn.

Steve no sells the fire and seems much better at combat. Doesn't seem like the Slender's mind hax is going to be useful in a short fight either.

Just pointing out that Slendy does now have an instant kill ability. It was on his profile when I made it but for some reason it got removed. If you stare at him for toon long you die.

....what? I've seen footage of the game where if you stare at him for too long you get a game over. Who keeps removing it?

The Wright Way said:
....what? I've seen footage of the game where if you stare at him for too long you get a game over. Who keeps removing it?
Someone who doesn't agree yet won't tell you (I've had it happen before and it's annoying as hell)

Yobobojojo said:
>Implying Steve would stare at anything remotely resembling a Enderma
I'm not implying that. I'm not even debating here. I'm just pointing out it's an ability he has.

Yobobojojo said:
>Implying Steve would stare at anything remotely resembling a Enderman
I don't think it resembles a ender man that much: white man in a suit vs a black square thing with purple eyes (aren't that comparable). Also how do you fight an teleporting enemy that can hit you from a mile away with tidrils and fire (I want Steve to win but I doubt he can even hit Slenderman much less survive all the stuff he's going to be constantly be throwing at Steve, but I'll wait until someone makes a good argument for Steve)

I go with the Slender-Man despite having unknown durability. I mean, if Steve looks at it once, they will start to go nuts, and if Slender-Man manages to play the waiting game, it can pretty much stare at Steve until death or until they snap.

Plus, an Enderman when it attacks you, attacks you from behind, and avoids seeing you upfront after you spot it. Slender-Man will always try to show up on Steve's field of view so it can stare them to death.

How about Pumkin Head item. Maybe it'd not work.

How about Fire the ground with Flint & Steel, with Netherack he can form Made-Of-Fire Defenses in any direction. He have Fire Resistence potion.

How about Building High Tower and Fight Slenderman on linear-builded floating blocks, giving Slenderman's stepping-ground disadvantage. Or pattern-builded floating block like this:

Mc-floating-blocks1
He can build this stuff to his limited ground advantage against Slenderman. So he never had to fight Slenderman switching different directions whilst avoid seeing Slenderman's ugly face. Steve is smarter opponent Slenderman have ever encounter.

Yeah, I don't see the Pumpkin Head item working here. If you look at him to long then you die. That's really it. I don't think a mask is going to get around that.

The Wright Way said:
Yeah, I don't see the Pumpkin Head item working here. If you look at him to long then you die. That's really it. I don't think a mask is going to get around that.
"Maybe it'd not work." <----- did you see my comment before? it's sarcasm lulz We know it'd not work. Lol lets...
High5

If he did do that, would Slendy even be able to know he was there? Cause his slender sickness works differently then others so just wondering if it is more of an aura thing

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
If he did do that, would Slendy even be able to know he was there? Cause his slender sickness works differently then others so just wondering if it is more of an aura thing
No, even he detected Steve's position Slenderman cannot use OHKO stuff. There's no depiction about Aura stuff, because that's sounds like fanon.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
slendy fra
Steve for my reason above and here imo.

Elasticity (Can extend his tendrils to extreme lengths), Steve's have tons of arsenal against it. Notch's Apples, Shields, Blocks, Potions, Swords, and Bow & Arrows.

Teleportation, Enderman's TP is better IMO (being multidimensional TP). Slenderman's flaws was never dodged confronted attacks from people initially because most people terrified of him making Slenderman cocky against opponents. Steve's smarter though.

Mind Manipulation (He makes his prey obsessed with and terrified of him, and can eventually take control of them, making them his proxies), I doubt Steve has experienced Enderman's when provoked, endermen will open their mouths and shake with rage would terried Players. And also Invisibility potions counteract against it.

Fire Manipulation (Lit a large forest on fire instantly), Fire Potions nulled it.

distorts camera feeds whenever he is filmed on them, Invisibility potions counteract against it. Enderpearls and Totem of Undyings is effective against Slenderman.

Necromancy (Can resurrect the dead as undead proxies), cannot directly used against Steve.

Forget Slenderman staring/stalker's ugly-face because Enderpearl and ToU definitely useful against Slenderman. And Steve could create limited ground, interruption, and traps to his advantage against Slenderman, ex: Floating Blocks, 2x2 Tunnel, Iron Blocks' Piston Doors, Sudden Traps (pitfall, suffocation, and dispencer).

^ (referring to Davidgumazon comment( I don't want to quote something as long as that)) How does invisiblity counter Mind Hax!? Also how is Steve going to know that he has to drink invisible and fire resistance potions; nothing about Slenderman would tell Steve about that before he got caught on fire (and he would most like try to wear a pumpkin). And there's no way a sword and bow is going to block tendrils that can cover a whole island. (And I'm pretty sure you pulled that cocky stuff out of nowhere, and you make it seem like ender pearls could somehow counter something Slenderman has (despite them not countering anything: fire and tendrils have too big of a AoE, mind manipulation would kill him way before it landed to teleport him, and Slenderman's teleportation is better in ever way)).

Tbh this version of Slenderman really doesn't have that affective mind hax, and it seems to take a long amount of exposure to affect the characters and doesn't seem automatic. Also Steve has fighting exp way above anything this version of slender. If Slenderman can take him out quick enough he might have a chance, the problem with thinking like that is slender tends to take his time, not attacking right off the bat. Sure fire could help but when Steve is set on fire he could just use the fire resistance potion. Also yes the Pearl doesn't give steve really any advantage. But Steve has fought teleporters and fire users before, and invisibility will help manuver around slender. Though I want slender to win I don't see it happening unless both are bloodlusted.

Keeweed said:
And there's no way a sword and bow is going to block tendrils that can cover a whole island. (And I'm pretty sure you pulled that cocky stuff out of nowhere, and you make it seem like ender pearls could somehow counter something Slenderman has (despite them not countering anything: fire and tendrils have too big of a AoE, mind manipulation would kill him way before it landed to teleport him, and Slenderman's teleportation is better in ever way)).
I don't think you should underestimate Tipped arrows arsenals, heck a simple arrow could pass through thick iron wall in headcannon(since the damage is near equivalent to Enderdragon), heck the tipped arrows ignored durability would likely pass through Slenderman's tendrils. Enderpearl should help him evade Tendrils(including bindings) and interrupt Intimidation. ToU should help him if things get ugly like "If Slenderman can take him out quick enough he might have a chance," even so Slenderman cannot take him down very quickly because he resurrects whilst using High leveled diamond sword and Notch's apple making Steve harder to kill with damage Absorption, cutting through Tendrils with super-enchanted diamond sword. Slenderman could Mind hax only worked if a person's mental condition was in terrified and long exposure, such Steve cannot easily intimidated because experience, but @HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said "Tbh this version of Slenderman really doesn't have that affective mind hax, and it seems to take a long amount of exposure to affect the characters and doesn't seem automatic". I'll tell you Steve's could produce a fire is way superior Heat to Slenderman's fire, my point's Minecraft-Fire is far hotter than forest fire, 1355905/800=1694x Celsius on number compariso, proof? in early days Minecraft "Fire could easily melt turn Iron Ore into Iron Bar Instantly which is one in ONLY past-version be depicted that fire doesn't erased dropped-items. Netherheat Here and Heck Minecraft civilization is intimidating and Slenderman cannot last long . Steve also fought a girl that easily cut through irons so I don't think Slenderman's tendrils able to block Steve's extensive strength and super-enchanted sword.

Edit: Steve FRA

Edit2: The "1355905" stuff I'm a lazy person to calc the Celsius of Nether Heat, so I did used this calculator to Convert Joules to Celsius Heat Units. I think my petty calc is wrong because I still hadn't received any Calc Member's evaluation.

Back