• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

2KiOIT0.jpg

Does anyone have the updated version of the Holoserver map?
Reddit is ****** and isn't working for me atm, all I have is the version in January.

You know that does remind me, was Yagoo ever brought up by Ayame? I deadass wanna know if she ends up trashing him like everyone else or is a complete Towa and respects him a lot.

Welp, that’s one hellavu way for a Kaichou send off, make as much Yakuza references as you can.

I’m happy that the entirety of Hololive’s members showed up for the farewell stream.

Hmm, Coco just sent this out in her Twitter.

Maybe there is hope in the future…

I was at work, tragically.
The stream will be archived, right?
Stream is still available. Based on what I understand, Coco's channel won't be deleted either, it'll just be inactive.

Coco also made it clear that she could still be a BTS member in Cover, perhaps as a staff (C-chan). She even joked about working for delivery or sales in Cover IIRC.

Also, you can follow her in her old, alternate youtube channel. I'd say she might become more active there.

Soooooo how many times do you guys wanna bet Marine’s gonna be upset no one in the game has a massive erection when she’s near them?

Lamy is playing Bayonetta while Miko-chi is playing Henry Stickmin.

The Duck also reached 1 million subscribers earlier.

I'm just trying my best to be happy lol

Back