• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

I wonder when exactly does Marine plan to play Deltarune. She got DM'ed by Toby and all, but Kanata and Flare all played it before her. Then the forbidden gate of Capcom opened and they've all been playing Monster Hunter ever since.

Odd. Noel seems to be live doing a singing thing with Coco, but Coco's Youtube channel doesn't seem to be live, that I know of.

Thats because collabs tend to be onesided, as courtesy to the host. Cocos meme reviews with fellow Hololive members are one sided for example, so you wont see a stream on for example Korones channel, who was the last one.

Thats because collabs tend to be onesided, as courtesy to the host. Cocos meme reviews with fellow Hololive members are one sided for example, so you wont see a stream on for example Korones channel, who was the last one.
I see. Weird. I guess it's so that the guest doesn't "steal viewership" from the host? (Even though, arguably, it means the host steals viewers from the guest, since regulars of the guest have to go to provide their viewership to the host to watch? But then again, the host tends to be providing an opportunity to vary their content or such at least, through the content they collab over, so I guess that's what the host is paying for with their indirect viewership cost in that manner?)

Its because views are barely the main income source for any of the streamers. Their main income is from memberships and superchats. Hololive in general works more like a family than a cutthroat buseness. The girls are meant to compliment each other, not to compete with each other.

Its because views are barely the main income source for any of the streamers. Their main income is from memberships and superchats. Hololive in general works more like a family than a cutthroat buseness. The girls are meant to compliment each other, not to compete with each other.
So if viewers are hardly an income source for the streamers, why not have both host & guest be able to stream to get memberships & superchats?

You're asking me questions like im Yagoo himself at this point ^^". It may not be required, it may be disrespectful to the host, the girls maybe just dont want to put money in the forefront when interacting with their peers, there may be technical problems, we don't know. What we know is that this is more or less a unspoken rule and is true for any directions, regardless of the hosts popularity (Regardless of wether or not they are higher or lower in popularity compared to their guests)

You're asking me questions like im Yagoo himself at this point ^^". It may not be required, it may be disrespectful to the host, the girls maybe just dont want to put money in the forefront when interacting with their peers, there may be technical problems, we don't know. What we know is that this is more or less a unspoken rule and is true for any directions, regardless of the hosts popularity (Regardless of wether or not they are higher or lower in popularity compared to their guests)
I see. Well, thank you for trying to answer my questions nonetheless.

Like i said, Hololive puts a higher focus on the wellbeing and wants to ensure that the girls do not have to compete with each other, as this can turn extremly toxic down the line. Hololive has not let go any of their talents due to performance for example. No one was fired because they underperfomed compared to their peers. Hololive simply understands that in order for them to make money, they simply have to treat their money making talents with respect, unlike other entertainment groups.

From my experience as a viewer, this is usually the case when the host are hosting their own stream that is sorta unique to them or simply that it's a specific stream that they're hosting. Also when someone is celebrating their birthday and so on, obviously no cross-streaming with that AFAIK.

Whenever they do cross-stream/stream simultaneously, it'll be when they're playing games together. That's when you sometimes experience having multiple streams playing on your PC at the same time.

Btw is it just me, or does Gen 5 have the best looking 3-D models out of the group?

Practice, i presume. They have done dozens of 3D models at that point, the quality of models is bound to go up with each new batch. Not that i could tell the difference, the quality of Hololive models is ridiculously high already.

If Gen 5 got theirs last, it could be that the 3D software has improved by the time they had theirs created. Good news for the newer gens too.

I wonder when is the duck gonna get her new 2D avatar, IIRC she had a new and more expressive one similar to others like Miko's but since it still used her first outfit she doesn't prefer using it, IIRC.

Kinda sucks the winning son didn't get a good 3-D model in his debut.
Yeah, its weird how Roberu of all people got screwed over like this, cant even claim that they treat Holostars like second class citizens considering that Rikka's 3D model is actually Hololive level of good.

Are they seriously getting 3-D models? Damn, now I wanna see how Ollie would act wielding Anya in Hologra.

She is channeling her catfish inheritance. So it is a possibility. Though it would be funny if Gura goes all out and gives her the moustaches catfishes have

Back