• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

Dayum need that mod at this point. I love how im seeing that after finishing DMC 5 with a friend lmfao

I'm mildly interested in this topic. Pardon my barging in, please.
Anyone got any videos of VTubers learning English?
I've seen most that shows up on the first page of a simple search result on Youtube.

sample_52b72e5be39d3690aa551764e67087cf.jpg

B̶̡̡̨̟̭͇̭̰̳̲̞̫͓̺̪͉̗̰͉̲̝̯̟͙̤͙̤̼̤̙̭̞̰̩̙̱̝̯͎̳̳̼̥͎͖͑̿̍͗́̏̾͋͑̿̔̈́͋͌̊͊̃̀͌̄͑̍͆̿̋̒͘̕͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅO̶̧̡̡̨̨̡͚̤̟̦̜̣͈̯͓̱̹̱͉͇̞̪̞̳̟͖̱̺̪̰̭̬̙̳͈̟͚͔̠̜̖̬̭̫̙͔͓͚̻̗̤̝̱͈̫̯̼͇͔̍͋̌̏̂̀͂̈́͋̿̐̓̍͐̀̉̈̌͐̆͗̒́̈́͑͋͛̌̔̓̽̎̆̓̂͛͊̒͗̏̽̈́̈́̔̎̍͐͂́͌̓̌͆̽̋̌̈́̃̃̏̐͂̔̌̇͑̑̆̀̎̔͘̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅI̴̢̨̨̨̧̫̬͇̯̺͕̼̹̭̞̜̙̤̩̣͙̰̗̯̣̪̻̗̳̲̭̣̮̙̰̭͎͉̲̪̹̲͔̩̹̠̮̻̥̟͇͖͙̬͖̟͈̫͚̹̖̤͉͇̮̖͉̗̞̪̜̯̺̘̹͓͎̋̂̆́̾̈́͋̓̕̚͜͜͠͝ͅͅǸ̵̨̧̡͎͍̜͕͚̹͇͖̟̥̙͇̜̰̱̮͇̪̲͈̬͈̣̝̳̬̥͓͎̘̟̳̳͇̮̖͕̥̫̒̒̇̽̀̎̊̈́͆̈́̃́̇̋̿̒̓͂͒̈́̀̈́͂͊̎̔͐̎̇͛́̚̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅĢ̶̧̧̧̧̡̢̧̧̛̬͓̤̰̠̲͍̱͓̭̲͖͖̤̱̠͈̫͖̮̪̦̬̭͎̲̟͚̹͙̭͎͈̭̘̹͚̺̞̗̺̞̪͉̤̫̙̜͎̫̣͚͇͈̻̩̝͖̠̰̳͙̩͕͖̝͉̠̙̮̻̼̤̮̗̐͑̐̒̅̈̉̅̒̀́̋̉́̀̃̔̋̋̊̆͑̀̏̆̽͛̒̓͒̂̓͋͂̋͒̑̑͐́̑͋͐͆̚̕͜͠ͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̨̧̙̮̭̥̩͔̫̟̻̤̩̲̣̯̦̥̥̟͓̖̪̠̱̪͇͇͔̙͖̠̙̟̲̰̱̬̩̫̥̪̠̻̖̮͎̼͔̹̪̞͈͙̠̊̌̈́͛͂͋̓̀̈́́̑̐̍̿̑̒͒͛͊͑̈́̉̂̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅB̸̡̧̧̧̨̨̛̘̭͉͇̼̞͙̹͈̲̤̤̠̳̬̦̼̼̞͎̼̰̤̝̞̱̳̟̭̤͈̳̯̣̻̮̰̖̽̿̔̍̄̈́͒̀̎̍͑̄͛͂͗̽̄̑̃̀̆̒͗̀͆̈̏͊̑̌̈̄̄͝͝Ó̷̢̡̗̱̲͙̤̟̻̖̪͈̘̤͉̣̰̮̠̻͇͕͖̩̳̖̺̰͙̩͍̼̳̼̝̱̟͇̦̱̙̯̣͈̥͔͎̣͖̥͍̪̓̔̉́͛̓̾͆͊̆̇̎͠͝͝ͅI̸̢̨̛̹͍̙̹̼̻͉̭̰̣̥̥̰̮͗̐̐͒̌͋̏̃̈́̇̀̓̓̎̽̄̄̋̀̉͜͜͜͠N̵̢̢̬̣͚͈̼̮̦̳̳͍͈̍͆͌͌̐̈͒̀̈́̌̃̅͊͛̑͋̾̀͋̈̇̅̉́̒͑̏͂̈́̉͂̀̌̈́́̔̔͒͋̓̿̋͊̅̓̏̑͋̊̋̅̈̋̚͘̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅG̶̨̛̫͖̳̮͙͇̥̖͓͋̍̈̈͐͌́̂̊̄͛̇̋̒́̓̈̊́̈́̃́̎͂͑͛̓̈́̐̈̉̓͒̈́̆̍̈̏̔́̓̌̋̽̅̂̓̄̈́͋̀̌͑̓͐͑̊̀́̈́̔͌͗̕͝͝͝

Man they weren’t kidding when they said Monster Hunter is big in Japan, practically every vtuber’s streaming the new game

would it be broken? cause dem floofs on her arms look too soft to hurt anyone.

Rushia has a casual high 6-C feat.

2:34

and Fubuzilla killed her, Towa and most of the surface over night. Rushia implied she was going to destroy the world.
So possibly High 6-A.

9-B is downplay

Also Calliope is flat out the concept of death.

I see. I just saw some senchou anime sites having HoloGra. Though unfortunately a lot of missing episodes until the 53rd episode, wherein no episode is missing till the 100th.
Are there still any JP Hololive members who haven't appeared in the series yet?

Like i said at the beginning, copyright jail. You can find all missing episodes on Bilibili for the small cost of chinese subtitles.

Nene hasnt appeared on Hologra but thats because of her Design change, delaying her 3D model

What's this about Copyright? Are VTubers not allowed to show copyrighted material on their streams or something?
& whatever the case, which groups does it apply to?

Japanese copyright laws are flimsy as heck, they dont have fair use for example. All Holo Graffiti episodes that are privated are due to jokes that contain objects from famous series. Pokeballs, Duel discs from Yugioh etc. Only japanesr groups are affected by it, they need permission for anything they want to stream, thats why Hololives streaming repetoire seems so limitid compared to your run of the mill streamer

Japanese copyright laws are flimsy as heck, they dont have fair use for example. All Holo Graffiti episodes that are privated are due to jokes that contain objects from famous series. Pokeballs, Duel discs from Yugioh etc. Only japanesr groups are affected by it, they need permission for anything they want to stream, thats why Hololives streaming repetoire seems so limitid compared to your run of the mill streamer
Oof. Hmmm. What games have they streamed, then, I wonder?
I'm especially interested in the VTubers who are trying to learn English.

Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down

In general things like indie games and cooperation like with Nintendo are streamable. Exactly what games they already streamed i honestly dont know either.

Back