• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBattlesWiki Battle Royale

> Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach looks around. It is floating in a void where the trash dump beyond all realities used to be before Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach ate it.

> Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach is hungry again.

>Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach returns.

>Why is the computer now made of rice?

>Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach eates the rice, then eats a homeless man nearby

Meanwhile, I always use guest mode on this chromebook (used to be a school compute) so all the non-browser data disappears when I turn it off.

It goes

You < The snow < The snowflakes inside of the snow < UMR's riceballs < Fllflourine < Unite My Rice

Fllflourine said:
It goes
You < The snow < The snowflakes inside of the snow < UMR's riceballs < Fllflourine < Unite My Rice < Rice Cooker < An oven <<<< Sir Ovens

Monarch Laciel said:
Sir Ovens said:
Fllflourine said:
It goes
You < The snow < The snowflakes inside of the snow < UMR's riceballs < Fllflourine < Unite My Rice < Rice Cooker < An oven <<<< Sir Ovens <<<<<<<<<<<< Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Furret

you

limitless carbohydrate stomach

the dirt

the worms inside of the dirt

sithis's stool

sithis's computer

and sithis

pecking order, maggot...

you

limitless carbohydrate stomach

the dirt

the worms inside of the dirt

sithis's stool

sithis's computer

and sithis

>The Pecking Order contains worms

>Worms contain carbohydrates

Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach eats the pecking order

I swear if this continues Monarch will make a joke battles wiki profile of ''Limitless Carbohydrate Stomach''

Back