• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to include a joke somewhere where Cal gets cornered by 682, and then picks up a doggy bone and throws it to get SCP off of him and escape. Either that or it makes 682 join the party.

If this game ever gets finished, I'm going to look forward to seeing our haters create entire threads dedicated to slandering it on other forums.

Once I get all the towns and stuff finished I'll probably add a feature that allows the player to travel places quickly. Then I'll just release that and let the player roam around.

I need two questions to get answered:

We have a place in Eagle Land (Neo-America) that lives in poverty. It is inhabited solely by characters who have very poor win-loss ratios on our wiki. People like Sans, Natsu, or Sportacus.

How good will the graphics of the game be? I may not like the game much if the graphics turn out to be too great.

I was wondering, Monarch suggested an idea where the mechanics of HP lets you survive pretty much anything imaginable, what if we include something similar for BFR? What I'm thinking is that Characters returning to their original location after an attack transports them elsewhere (things like being thrown into space etc.) could be a canonical part of the game that allows them to automatically counter BFR.

Maybe?

BFR is different in my opinion. For one thing, there are different types. Being thrown for example vs being teleported. And even the difference between falling through a portal beneath you and being outright teleported makes a difference - if just "falling" qualifies as BFR, what's the limit?

Also, if you ever wanted to have the characters legitamately BFR'd for some plot related reason (e.g. bad guy teleports them somewhere), you'd need to either have them BFR'able in the first place, or make up some new excuse that they bad guy has "better" BFR or neg's resistances or something. Which isn't undoable, but it could seem a little forced if not done right.

@Monarch An idea would be to make the anti BFR a result of reflexive teleportation, and establish a maximum range of this teleportation beyond which you cannot travel.

If the idea is that they resist this stuff "because they still have hp" Then it could be part of the joke that they don't resist any of that stuff when their hp bar isn't showing, so if they aren't in battle they can still be affected by it.

What if something happens at some point where a character is petrified or something like that, and to break the petrification you have to go on some big quest, but there's also some dialogue options like this:

>Leave. or Challenge the statue to a fight

Are you sure? They are petrified.

>You're right, I'll stop. or Who cares, I wanna fight them!

But they're defenseless, should you really be doing this?

>No… I'll stop. or Yeah I wanna beat them up!

Why? What could they have done to you?!

>Nothing I should stop or Who cares, I'm gonna do it anyway!

Cal and friends LEAVE because they HAVE A CONSCIENCE and the narrator decided THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT.

>Okay, fine (leave). or Screw that! (punch the statue)

Then a battle starts and because the hp bar appears the petrification/whatever other hax it could be immediately stops working, and you get utterly destroyed.

The White Jester incomplete
Finished my avatar
Sorta, I'll need to edit it a bit more to turn the white space into transparent space so it works on a background.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

My final form

Not actually my final form, the photoshop is incomplete

Looks like a witch out of PMMM imo

If it's too much though, I can cut out the moon cancer background

My idea for the overworld sprites is to just make everyone a floating heading icon. That way I don't have to worry about making fancy sprites for every avatar.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
My idea for the overworld sprites is to just make everyone a floating heading icon. That way I don't have to worry about making fancy sprites for every avatar.
do you want to put weapon shops in the game ?

and if yes, how many ?

Don't forget 1440. He has 1-B everything but durability, which doesn't matter due to 1-B immortality.

I actually kinda like that. I just don't feel like it right now. I went for a walk and ran a ton so I'm pretty exhausted.

Monarch Laciel said:
Don't know if anyone has had an idea like this, but...
Smurf Village

For characters who are really high tier characters pretending to be lower tier, e.g. Reinhard, GEoM, Yakou Madara, Tenchi Masaki (sorta), etc

And all the inhabitants have this guy as their character images, but with his face replaced byReinhard's, GEoM's, etc.
The Smurfs are top.

Btw, who will be "Smurfette"?

Breinhard's down in Australia with me.

She's also not really a smurf to begin with. The smurfette can just be you know... any female character who smurfs.

Jill Presto, or prep time Yvraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back