• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's papa smurf though? Rein and Yakou probably have the strongest abilities of any smurf, but Cain has the otherwise lowest tier, with 1-A powers in tier 9.

by lore Roboute Guilliman should be Papa Smurf

but by powers Cain should be Papa Smurf

Can there be two Papa Smurfs ?

Rezzed Guiliman has smurfy power due to the emperor's sword, and is also a smurf in other ways

This is the ideal smurf body. You may want your legion to be exactly like it, as this is what peak performance looks like.

Off the top of my head, people to include are Reinhard Heydrich, Yakou Madara, The Emperor of Mankind, Roboute Guillima, Jill Presto, Cain (DC Comics), SCP-1440, Homura Akemi, and to a certain extend Khârn the Betrayer, The Swarmlord, Ren Fuji, and Oryx, the Taken King. Kharn and Swarmlord only have power null to that degree, and as such still need to fight people. Ren has a 1-A killing curse, but it only triggers if he can get something that would otherwise decapitate. Oryx avatars have a lot of 4-D powers, but they come from his main self which may be tier 2 as is.

Smurf Village is policed by Ultramarines

Its a joke about Warhammer.

Wokistan said:
I disagree with Homura being a smurf. Her only higher d power is the drain.

Think of it like this.

If a higher dimensional character would struggle with killing you, and you could beat them pretty easily one of your abilities, then you're a smurf.

Homura and Ren would both go splat if a Tier 2 or higher tried to kill them in their base forms, even if their powers can work on the tier 2.

Kharn would go splat and be resurrected by Khorne, but he still can't really kill a tier 2 either.

I mean, there's some people out there with tier 2 power, but 3-D physical bodies that he could theoretically ignore the durability of thanks to the molecular chain axe, then soul hax, but those guys aren't really higher dimensional beings.

Mindhax is 4D, and she's pretty infamous for it.

Subconscious uncontrollable mind hax under specific circumstances though.

And a single higher D power isn't smurfing

The subconscious nature of it actually works out in its favor, as it's "faster" to take action then non passive abilities. There was a time where she was put up against a lot of tier 2s, actually.

It's not smurfing if you can't hide it. Madoka would be a much better smurf, since she has even become a 3D being for the sake of tricking someone before.

The "hiding" is that we rate them as tiers 3 - 10 when they've actually got Tier (not type) 1 immortality, tier 1 resistances, and an AoE tier 1 law hax.

Considering the ferventmost tongue-in-cheekiness of this project, I thought of the Perfect thing to add... Eldraiden Manifestation.

They are a manifestion of Eldraiden, an ancient being of Eldritchness that thrives upon the violation of the collectivity of North American Social Norms and the ensuing awkwardness ensuing from the violation of such, and let us not forget their enquiries to ingest the flesh of dead humans, perfect for some sort of shitty cameo of sorts!

Wanna know what's even shittier than that? the form they take in this corner of reality... BEHOLD

(Im going to assume Torlikoff is talking to Swathing)

Well in correlation to Monarchs smurf village(and a question of my own) would you consider Molecule Man(marvel) a smurf? I mean physically hes a normal guy but with tier 1 powers.

PsychoWarper said:
(Im going to assume Torlikoff is talking to Swathing)
Well in correlation to Monarchs smurf village(and a question of my own) would you consider Molecule Man(marvel) a smurf? I mean physically hes a normal guy but with tier 1 powers.
You need to have AP much lower than you hax to classify as a smurf

Ex: The Emperor is tier 4-B but some of his hax is 1-A level.

To give you an update, I'll be going to college in a few weeks and it won't be a chapter of my life that I can coast through, and VSB has proven itself to be a distraction for me time and time again. So I guarantee you the game won't get any solid progress done for a while.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
To give you an update, I'll be going to college in a few weeks and it won't be a chapter of my life that I can coast through, and VSB has proven itself to be a distraction for me time and time again. So I guarantee you the game won't get any solid progress done for a while.
RL comes first, so dont fret, Dont matta ifya finish the gamea, youll have fuckda yo futura!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back