• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I think the issue from what I remember is… we can’t really migrate because Fandom won’t let us or whatnot. The wiki brings in a lot of viewers to fandom and makes them a lot of money and they don’t wanna let us go that easy.

It could probably result in someone just being given new ownership over the wiki to keep it “alive” while those who wanna leave get shunned off and what not.

Also that’s a lot of shit to move and a lot of history to go through.
Capitalism

I think the issue from what I remember is… we can’t really migrate because Fandom won’t let us or whatnot. The wiki brings in a lot of viewers to fandom and makes them a lot of money and they don’t wanna let us go that easy.

It could probably result in someone just being given new ownership over the wiki to keep it “alive” while those who wanna leave get shunned off and what not.

Also that’s a lot of shit to move and a lot of history to go through.
That is a very real disastrous scenario, I see.

I've raised this question because I've seen a number of wikis migrate, partly because Fandom is a bit kinda sorta scummy and sucks. Sandersonverse, WoW, among other franchises have moved on, and their fandom wiki have pretty much stagnated.

But battleboarders/powerscalers are completely and utterly insane. 9/10 scenarios would result to the wiki being even more ruined by whoever takes it over.

WoW's fandom wiki was a legitimate digital ghost town, people reported getting viruses from clicking on some of the pages there. Thankfully, it managed to break the curse of "the fandom wiki showing up first on search results" as the GG version and WoWpedia are what show up when you search for a wiki of the game.

From this, it can be said that all government is commie and should be abolished
Communism is when government, except when they kill people we don't like, that's freedom. From this, we can tell that nuking the planet is the most free action. Except for the fact that nuclear energy is literally Satan apparently, so the best action is to do nothing.

It's crazy that soon after the people that defended him would be caught with terrabytes of illegal content, goes to show that you can never trust opposing ideologies.
"The viewpoint of this group can truly be represented by user FederalAgent69, noted for saying, "I love bad things and hate good things.""

Last edited:
The viewpoint of this group can truly be represented by user FederalAgent69, noted for saying, "I love bad things and hate good things."
TgOUbYr.png

All mods should be able to vote in crts but only thread mods n higher for staff discussion stuff and rvr. Hell sometimes mods don't even say anything other than "makes sense I agree" which anybody can do so I don't see why it should be reserved for thread mods n up especially since they might not come when you ask and crts would go faster
This might seem great at first but it's a terrible idea

When most staff don't respond to your CRTs, and those who do, you need to ask in the future, so like, it gets a bit...awkward to ask 2 or more times for them to participate in your unknown verse CRTs in a short amount of time. Even worse if people start thinking you're asking the same ones just to get agreement. Cherry on top is that the verse has a staff supporter, but he doesn't want to participate...yeah. oh and other supporters only care about ratings and tier 1 discussions or just aren't active
depressed_i_guess.jpg

Even worse when you keep reworking profiles but can't make new CRT's due to the verse CRT limit...yeah. (I have like 3 open CRTs all for profile reworks and need to make more...)

Last edited:
This is extremely relatable ngl
When most staff don't respond to your CRTs, and those who do, you need to ask in the future, so like, it gets a bit...awkward to ask 2 or more times for them to participate in your unknown verse CRTs in a short amount of time. Even worse if people start thinking you're asking the same ones just to get agreement. Cherry on top is that the verse has a staff supporter, but he doesn't want to participate...yeah. oh and other supporters only care about ratings and tier 1 discussions or just aren't active
depressed_i_guess.jpg

Even worse when you keep reworking profiles but can't make new CRT's due to the verse CRT limit...yeah. (I have like 3 open CRTs all for profile reworks and need to make more...)
This might seem great at first but it's a terrible idea

Well, whoever gives mods their specific roles is doing a great job! Since they know what they're good at.

There was a TR CRT, and the OP said Mikey should get 2x speed in dark Impulses, with no such stated multipliers. It was straight up agreed by 2 CGMs, but luckily few bluenames (including me) and cloverdragon003 disagreed with it. And no thread mods and admins looked over the thread and if they do I'm sure they'll agree with the bluenames and clover.

And do you know that we are currently scaling a guy to someone who one shots him?

The guy (who got one shot)can barely defeat 10-11 gang members with extreme difficulty, resulting him in extreme exhaustion, heavy panting and on the verse of collapsing, but he just has to be comparable to a guy who can defeat 40-50 men with no-low difficulty (in the character book it's stated that taking on 40 men is "fun" for him and in the anime he defeated 50 men with no difficulty).

I'm sure none of thread mods and administrators will agree with scaling the two to each other.

There was also a CRT regarding Mikey's abilities which was dedicated to give Mikey's abilities back which got removed.
Thankfully, the thread was handled by Dereck03 and DarkGrath and Mikey got back his abilities, although there was 1 disagreement and 1 agreement with one of his abilities, but that's it.

If it wasn't checked by them, I'll tell you EXACTLY what's gonna happen
There will be a big argument between TR supporters and fans of characters/verses Mikey/Tokyo Revengers got compared to, like how every thread ends up.
Things are gonna end up like this, "TR fans are trying wank the verse again by trying to give abilities to Mikey which got rejected before, the supporters are problematic", therefore making the fans look bad, but I'm happy that competent mods looked over the thread and prevented that.

If the other thread are handled like the the Mikey thread, I'm 100% sure there won't be many useless arguments.

Mods are good when they handle the roles they're assigned to, the ones who decides roles for them are doing great job, since they know what they're good at. I'm sure most content mods, thread mods and admins won't be good at evaluating calculations. Thread mods and admins are a lot better than the other mods when it comes to evaluating threads.

Well, whoever gives mods their specific roles is doing a great job! Since they know what they're good at.

There was a TR CRT, and the OP said Mikey should get 2x speed in dark Impulses, with no such stated multipliers. It was straight up agreed by 2 CGMs, but luckily few bluenames (including me) and cloverdragon003 disagreed with it. And no thread mods and admins looked over the thread and if they do I'm sure they'll agree with the bluenames and clover.

And do you know that we are currently scaling a guy to someone who one shots him?

The guy (who got one shot)can barely defeat 10-11 gang members with extreme difficulty, resulting him in extreme exhaustion, heavy panting and on the verse of collapsing, but he just has to be comparable to a guy who can defeat 40-50 men with no-low difficulty (in the character book it's stated that taking on 40 men is "fun" for him and in the anime he defeated 50 men with no difficulty).

I'm sure none of thread mods and administrators will agree with scaling the two to each other.

There was also a CRT regarding Mikey's abilities which was dedicated to give Mikey's abilities back which got removed.
Thankfully, the thread was handled by Dereck03 and DarkGrath and Mikey got back his abilities, although there was 1 disagreement and 1 agreement with one of his abilities, but that's it.

If it wasn't checked by them, I'll tell you EXACTLY what's gonna happen
There will be a big argument between TR supporters and fans of characters/verses Mikey/Tokyo Revengers got compared to, like how every thread ends up.
Things are gonna end up like this, "TR fans are trying wank the verse again by trying to give abilities to Mikey which got rejected before, the supporters are problematic", therefore making the fans look bad, but I'm happy that competent mods looked over the thread and prevented that.

If the other thread are handled like the the Mikey thread, I'm 100% sure there won't be many useless arguments.

Mods are good when they handle the roles they're assigned to, the ones who decides roles for them are doing great job, since they know what they're good at. I'm sure most content mods, thread mods and admins won't be good at evaluating calculations. Thread mods and admins are a lot better than the other mods when it comes to evaluating threads.
Morrishatesyou it seems you have lots of deep seated trauma.

Back